American Automobile Association (AAA) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

American Automobile Association (AAA) Interview Questions

Interviews at American Automobile Association (AAA)

2.7

Aaa Store Manager Interview

Interview

the company is good , overtrall it is good experiance and manager is good. i dont have any negative feedback. interview process is good . questions came from easy to mediumm

Interview Questions

• what is your difficult thing in your experince   1 Answer
    • what is your difficult thing in your experince   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Hamilton, NJ (US)).

Interview

It was a pretty automated virtual process. Rhe phone interview prompts you through a series of automated questions and you answer. You do have to follow up a bit with HR, but then you are scheduled for a virtual interview.

Field Sales Agent Interview

Interview

The initial interview was rather lengthy with a lot of repetitive questions. It took nearly a week before I received a follow up call. From then on, went great. Would do again.

Insurance Agent Interview

Interview

Very easy questions and answers It flowed very natural and easy. I was comfortable with the interviewer. Discussed experience, skills, sales history/closed quotes. Was given the over view of the company and the duties for the roll

Interview Questions

• Are you currently licensed for p&c   1 Answer
    • Can’t remember it was long ago   1 Answer
    • Can’t remember it was long ago   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Interview

2 interviews,basic questions on previous experiences. Very nice recruiters and managers. Job requirements explained clearly. Given enough time to answer questions. About 30 minutes to an hour. Went great. Just be truthful and clear.

Call Receiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Tucson, AZ (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Very quick process done Via Zoom. I applied at 140am and got my first interview the next day and the day after that I had my second interview and got a job offer. The manager who conducted my interview was very nice and took time to explain the process to me for the next steps in depth. Now in onboarding and waiting to start training!

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Dallas, TX (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

I’ve received a call, a voice interview over the phone and now I’m waiting on the final virtual interview. The first call was basically asking about my flexibility and the voice interview were all role playing questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult time you had with a customer and how you handled it   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Simple, but detailed. Asked proactive questions, very professional, to the point. Be prepared and research the position you are applying for. They are a conservative company. They were nice, but not relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What did I not like about my previous positions and what do I think I will not like about the one applying for.   1 Answer
    • What other positions would be a fit   1 Answer
    • This seems to never end and I just want to read a review about a different company.   1 Answer

Licensed Insurance Sales and Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Augusta, GA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

The hiring process was awesome. I applied and the next day I received an email for a phone interview. The first interview is with HR. Simple interview to get to know your background and info about the position and company. Second interview was with a manager. That interview was more in depth. STAR method. Try to see how you handle customers, leadership and your peers. The last interview was with the operational manager and it was more so to tell you about the position, what the company is trying to do, benefits, etc. Asked how do I feel about the company and what made me go into the insurance industry. Was offered the position at the end of the call and received an email to sign the offer letter right after.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer and what was the outcome.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a situation where you didn’t agree with a process or leadership and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What made you want to apply to AAA?   Answer Question

Branch Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Providence, RI (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

spoke with HR screener over the phone as 1st step. Screener was very knowledgeable about the job and asked excellent questions. It was a very good experience. I am hoping to meet personally with the branch hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.