American Express Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,532 of over 2,532.0 interviews

What people are saying about American Express

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

American Express

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at American Express

Interview

Online interview/virtual—the process was quick and standard. Lots of practical questions and role play scenarios. 30 mins long. Very quick. Notified within 24 hours of job offer. Interviewer very pleasant.

Interview Questions
  • An example of a time you went above and beyond for a costumer
    1 Answer

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

One phone call, basic behavioral HR call. One final round interview (about an hour), 1/4 behavioral and 3/4 technical. they basically just had a bunch of leetcode easy to medium questions on a collaborative editor and i got through as many as i could with time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

there were total 3 rounds the first 2 rounds were technical rounds in which they asked some puzzles, database and analysis questions and last was a technical + HR round

Interview Questions
  • How to find a emplyee name with highest salary given two tables

American Express

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Express

Interview

There was just one behavioral and technical interview, with two coding questions. Nothing out of the ordinary . They dont expect the code to compile, which is rather simple. They use the hi revue live coding platform.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at American Express

Interview

The interview process and experience was great.. I can say that the recruitment process was very organize because updates about the status were provided within a week. The Recruiter provided very helpful tips to ensure that you will do well during the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

30 min behavior interview and 30 min tech interview, mainly introduce the projects done on the resume and some case analysis about the business at American Express. Overall good experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

it was all done online. my handler was courteous, efficient, & very well-informed on the procedure, & steps regarding the voice & accent assessment. i’ve completed the first part of the interview, awaiting the next part.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

The interviewers were polite and very transparent of the job scope. Their management is also very professional and understanding. You can expect what kind of job you'll be working on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at American Express (Phoenix, AZ) in Oct 2021

Interview

Right from the start the hiring manager grilled me about data science concepts. Unfortunately, I was not familiar with all of them which I explained my schooling did not cover. But he would go into mini-lectures about the topic after I answered the question. At the end, he gave me some "advice" telling me I needed to know every acronym about deep learning going into any interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is CNN and LSTM? Difference between for loops and list comprehension? How would I clean a text dataset? Difference between unsupervised and supervised learning?

American Express

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at American Express in Oct 2021

Interview

There was a 30 minute behavioral interview followed by a 30 minute technical interview. The behavioral interview was a bombardment of "tell me about a time"s, the technical interview was basic statistics questions.

Interview Questions
  • There were about 15 'Tell me about a time when..."s in the behavioral interview. Technical interview asked questions like "is correlation the same as causation" and "what does it mean if there is 0 correlation"
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,532 Interviews