American Express Interview Questions

Updated 13 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,368 of over 2.4K interviews

Campus Recruiting17%
Recruiter12%
HardAverageEasy

American Express

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Express

Interview

Applied for the Product Manager position (at Amex Gurgaon), then received a call from the talent team. The process started with Interview scheduling and followed for 2 rounds. Round 1: Well-structured interview and panel paying great attention to answers. Round 2: No interview structure/format, interviewer panel asking vague questions. Felt like they were thinking of something while asking something else (not in the zone) Post 2 rounds the interview suddenly process went to a halt without any feedback provided. It's been more than a month without any update whatsoever. When asked the HRs, the interview scheduler, or all the people I received a call from, no one is cognizant of the result or of the process/ has any idea about it. There is no closure. Totally unexpected and unprofessional behavior. So please apply at your own risk and don't expect any feedback/update. Post the interview rounds are complete the talent team will disappear in thin air as nothing happened.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Describe your current roles and responsibilities. Where do you see yourself in the future?
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

Applied through school recruiting. Entire process took about 3 weeks. There were two rounds: a behavioral and a technical, each with two interviewers. Overall, it was a pretty good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

Interview went great and I was actually given the impression I would get a job offer, but was ghosted afterwards and did not even get a courtesy rejection letter when I followed up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Express

Interview

Several rounds with hiring leader and upper level executives. A lot of internal movement makes it hard for external hires to break in the company especially at mid-high level positions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at American Express

Interview

They received my resume from Grace Hopper Event'21 database and contacted me themselves. Two rounds: 1. Codility Test 2. Technical Interview 1. Codility Test: 2 questions in 1 hour - easy to medium Leetcode 2. Technical interview: - Had an interview with a senior Software Engineer - Fairly easy questions, typical interview questions from geeksforgeeks, got in-depth with Java (which was the comfortable language chosen by me) - Overall interview went very well, I was able to answer all questions except one (which the interviewer said was okay because it was a very advanced question and I can look it up after the interview) Thanked the interviewer, feedback from her was positive as well. Radio silence from HR. The ones who were pretty active before the process, sent them follow-up emails, no reply.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at American Express (Kuala Lumpur) in May 2021

Interview

The interview was separated into three sections. 1) English section. 2) Japanese section. 3) Japanese assessment. The interviewers were really nice. Talked alot about the work culture and their experience. Was offered an offer letter the day after.

Interview Questions
  • 1) Self introduction. 2) Why american express. 3) Are you okay working for a job not related to your major?
1 person found this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

It was a technical round. Asked some DSA questions basically from arrays and strings manipulations. Some questions were from those Graphs trees also but not that much hard. Total of 6 questions were there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at American Express in May 2021

Interview

There were two interviewers, 30 minutes each, with questions about my resume and my interests/experiences in marketing. They were helpful in answering questions I had about the position and were quick in letting me know their decision.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

Extremely unprofessional recruiters. Took multiple responses from me to get first interview(s) set up. Interviewer obviously read word from word questions from a word document and was unable to answer basic questions about the role. Did not hear back and had to ask multiple times for a decision on going forward.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

The video interview was carried out on hirevue and we were given four questions. We had 10 minutes to answer and some time to prepare. Due to access arrangements I had unlimited preparation time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,368 Interviews