Anheuser-Busch InBev Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Anheuser-Busch InBev Interview Questions

Updated 18 Apr 2018

3.3

Mechanical Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (Houston, TX (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

The assessments are rough making you rush to get them done which is a struggle. The interview i did over the phone was awful. I had to answer about 40 technical based questions over the phone. Explaining the ins and outs of how i would fix something can be difficult to explain since there is almost always going to be a different way of doing it. I can show you and do it but explaining it is difficult. I figured a company of Anheuser Buschs size would have you fly out for an in person interview but i was informed if i got the job they would not help me move either.

Category Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview

Very impersonal, gives you an "assessment" once you complete your application.

The assessment if full of stupid subjective behavioral questions that the lazy HR team ripped off some textbook.

Please save yourself and your sanity and don't apply to Anheuser-Busch! You'll need a few beers if you do!

Interview Questions

• Do you think a manager should provide clear directions and support to his employees?   1 Answer

Anheuser-Busch InBev Response

8 Mar 2018 – Human Resources

Hi, I am sorry to hear of your experience in applying to us. Each year a large number of people apply, via direct adverts or our MBA or Graduate programs, all of these candidates complete the... More

Purchasing Categry Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview

AB Recruiter contacted me on Feb 19th requesting I send a few dates and times that would work for a phone screen. I responded to her immediately and have never heard back from her. I also reached out to connect with her on LinkedIn and no response. Finally I sent her a read receipt request and did not receive a response. I obviously don't know if she has left the company or is out of the office but there is no email response so no way of knowing.

Shame I always wanted to work for Anheuser-Busch InBev and I am actually overqualified for the position. I imagine this isn't the norm for their company.

Interview Questions

• They never contacted me again so I can't inform you about the style of question.   1 Answer

Trade Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Prior to speaking to someone I had to go through some online assessments that were timed. I received my results right away but didn’t hear anything further for a bit. Then a recruiting analyst called and basically did an on the spot interview. That same day she called me back and scheduled another interview with HR and the hiring manager. When I actually had the interview, via FaceTime, it was just the person from HR. When I asked why the change, she said there must have been some miscommunication and that she was the only one who had planned to be there.

Fast Track Apprenticeship (FTA) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev in March 2018.

Interview

On-Demand Video Interview took place after some pre-screening questionnaires. 11 questions, couldn't view the question until clicking "View Question" then given 15 seconds to think about your answer. Once the 15 second timer ran out, given either 90 seconds or 120 seconds to answer. No re-recording. Could pause the interview between questions and resume later. Some technical difficulties - a few of my answers failed to upload and had to contact support to reset the question.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider your most significant accomplishment to date?   Answer Question

Logistics Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview

I was interviewed by two people via skype for about 30 minutes. The questions were heavily weighted on behavioral questions. Be prepared to talk about work experiences and how to relate them to your specific position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to convince people about an idea.   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you had a new idea and introduced it to a manager.   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you were uncomfortable.   Answer Question
    • What is something different that the company can be doing different in the Industry?   Answer Question

ZX Ventures Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

3 stage: 2 behavioral / fit, and then 1 group panel.

Early interviews were fine - fairly easy. HR at the company is atrocious - waited 2 weeks to reschedule 2nd round interview, and only received follow-ups after getting my school's career office involved.

Rejected after final group panel, no feedback provided, felt like an absolute waste of time

Production Weekender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baldwinsville, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (Baldwinsville, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

You have to submit a 2 hour long assessment before you are even considered for the position, which is quite normal these days. Once chosen you go thru a series of interviews at the plant - should they chose you. The first round is consisted of 2 face to face interviews on the same day with different personnel from the plant (supervisors, management, HR...etc.) From there if they are interested they set you up with a telephone role play scenario that you have to pass. The telephone assessment lasts no longer than an hour and is pretty basic as long as you read the materials. From there they give you a final interview with "all" of management...should they show up. During this time you would think they would have knowledge that you have already completed all of the previous steps and are basically there to hear "Welcome to the team!", but instead you are greeted by one or two of the interviewers, asked a series of 3 of the same 10 questions asked during your first round of interviews and sent on your way being told that you will hear back within a week or two. This final interview lasted all of 5 minutes. After all of that the only response I received was an email stating "with careful consideration we regret to inform you that you have not been chosen". No explanation as to why, and after two email attempts to the HR contact - I received 0 responses. Very unprofessional for such a large company. I completely understand that not everyone is chosen for the job, but when you receive a phone call from them saying "congratulations you have passed your telephone assessment and we are scheduling your final interview" it gets your hopes up. A response of some sort would have been appreciated, and professional. I suppose it's to be expected as it's a large company that everyone want's to be a part of.

Interview Questions

• Typical "what would you do in this situation" or "explain a time when this happened, and how did you handle it"   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (Saint Louis, MO (US)).

Interview

I applied for an HR related position through the AB website. A few days later, I received an email telling me that they would like to proceed with the first step of the interview process which was an online assessment. The questions were ridiculous. Many of them were factory related scenarios, and the others were you having to pick between the lesser of two evils such as "I'm comfortable making decisions that cause conflict" OR "Sometimes businesses need to put profit over the environment." Really?! Some of the questions seemed targeted more towards executives as opposed to an HR specialist.

I completed the assessment, and literally 30 seconds later, I received an email saying that after "careful consideration," they have decided to not move forward with my application. My application wasn't considered at all - at least not by a human! Basically a computer told me that I wasn't qualified for the position which is total BS. I thought that AB was finally climbing out of the stone age and catching up to 2017, but using a computer system and a terrible online assessment to determine if a candidate is a right fit is simply archaic and cold. No human interaction whatsoever.

If you get to the online assessment point of the interview process, don't think too hard because it's basically a crap shoot. You will find many people complaining about this interview process with AB, and take their reviews seriously. I have the perfect skills for this position, and many years of experience, but according to a computer, I didn't answer a stupid personality question to their liking.

Interview Questions

• You're working in the factory and 30 minutes before your shift is up, you encounter a problem that will take 2 hours to fix. Do you:
      1. Tell the next shift manager about the problem and then go home
      2. Stay and fix the problem with the next shift team
      3. Provide a comprehensive report to the next shift team and let them fix the problem   4 Answers

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview

The first round is a case study and then at the end they will ask you why AB and why GMT. You have to do a good amount of networking to get the interview. Case study is really hard and it helps to be in the business school to be prepared for that.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.