Anheuser-Busch InBev Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Anheuser-Busch InBev Interview Questions

Updated 18 Jul 2018

3.3

Commercial Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (New York, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Quick Process: ~4 week long process from application deadline to final interview.
    Final Interview: Panel Interview with 5-6 other candidates and 4-5 executives.

AB In-Bev is a very informal company, so if this matches your personality, then it's okay to show that side of yourself. Obviously, you should be professional, but each employee I talked to was down to earth and not intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a time you exemplified our core values. (Interviewer provided the core values)   Answer Question

Commercial Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (New York, NY (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The first round interview went well. It was over a skype-like process where you are interviewing with two employees. They were normal behavioral questions and also resume review. So make sure you have your STAR format down and know what to highlight on your resume. I then got an email 3 days later informing me that I was selected for a final round panel interview in New York. This consisted of not only a panel of executives but also panel of peers who were also interviewing. Make sure to make yourself stand-out in a positive way!

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

Initially worked with a recruiter from the contract company. Followed by two in person interviews at the region office. I interviewed with program directors and key account managers. Experience was easy and average.

Interview Questions

• Anheuser- Busch has a set of standard interview questions they ask everyone. Such as, "name a time when you went above and beyond".   Answer Question

People Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was granted a video interview. It was a really quick process and I only had a day to prepare. They send you the portal where the interview takes place so you can get familiar with the technology. I thought the interview went well but they didn't let me know either way when they said they would.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to be innovative in the workplace.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (New York, NY (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

I was invited to apply after their MBA case competition. I had several phone interviews, did two personality tests, played two aptitude testing video games, and participated in their final round panel interviews in New York City.

SQL Server Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

Its more on the personality and skill set and it done on phone. Most of the questions were on past experience and how I would be able to collaborate with the team.

Channel Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (Saint Louis, MO (US)).

Interview

Situational Questions based on core competencies in front of a panel of interviewers. Each takes a turn asking a question from a bank of 4 - 8 situational questions. Each panel member completes notes. At the end, interviewers ask a series of technical/functional expertise questions.

This process can seem daunting but can be managed. The best thing to do is keep calm. It's OK to ask that questions be repeated. There is a lot of information presented in each question. Listen carefully and thoughtfully respond.

Interview Questions

• Core Competency: Business Focus
      Question: Tell us of a time when you were in a difficult situation that prevented you from reaching a business objective. Were you able to resolve the issue? Did you involve others colleagues or departments? What steps were taken from beginning to end to reach the desired result? What would you have done differently?   Answer Question

Operations Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online before a career fair, which included going through and taking 3 different 20 min to hour long assessments, and met a recruiter in person. The recruiter was nice enough and explained the job to me and got me excited. She said that she would be making decisions for interviews in a couple weeks, and I did hear back. I scheduled an interview and met with the same recruiter and two brewery engineers for my interview. The interview was very behavioral based and they were sort of lack luster in attitude, like i was taking time away from their day. After the interview, the recruiter said that she would be making decisions over the next couple weeks. A month past and I heard nothing from the recruiter. I send a follow up just to see how the process was coming a long and they did not even have the decency to respond to that. No rejection or thank you for taking part in the process. It was very unprofessional and I expected better from a multi-national company.
    If you value your time, I wouldn't waste it on Anheuser-Busch, because they wont waste their time on you.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to deal with resistance to a change you made?

Tell us about an innovation you implemented in the work place?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

phone interview, then structured interview, not very tough questions, spoke with HR over the phone and then the hiring manager in person. interview was 1 hour long. Questions were structured like "name a time when..." . Also walked through my resume and spoke of past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to face a task that you did not want to do.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (New York, NY (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

A whirlwind of confusion and lack of clarity. Told me I had received the job to call back and say I did not with no apology or insight provided. The experience was horrible and they pretend to be nice but did not apologize or sympathize with what many would consider a big mistake.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.