Aon Hewitt Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Aon Hewitt Interview Questions

Updated 26 May 2017

2.8

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

Very welcoming and open. They start off as a group type thing, it felt more like an open forum where you could ask questions and learn more about the company and your future roles. The interview process was S.T.A.R. format.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't have a chance, they sent me an offer via email with a salary amount. You either accepted the offer or decline.

Business Delivery Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

One on campus interview, one-on-one, lasted about 30 minutes, general questions about why you wanted to work there and some behavioral questions. Second round interview was on site in their The Woodlands, TX location. Put us up in a hotel and took us out to dinner on the first night at a upscale restaurant with senior and junior level employees. Second day consisted of an informational session followed by 2 one-on-one interviews and a group case study. The day concluded with lunch and a Q&A session.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were working in a group and you faced difficulties and how you resolved them.   Answer Question

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Charlotte, NC (US)).

Interview

The interview was a seemless process, they pretty much take you in a room and ask you the typical questions. It's a great company to work for and they have awesome benefits

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you had to handle a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Carrier Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Tampa, FL (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

My overall experience from start to finish was unbelievable! I was shown the upmost professionalism by everyone in the organization.

Online interview, 3 phone interviews and they flew me out for Face to face interviews with hiring manage and members of the team

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a problem/ issue, how did you identify it, what steps did you take to solution the problem and the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer came in more than expected!😊

All Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

You will be asked situational Interview questions that require the S.T.A.R answer responses. If you are not familiar with STAR answers ...google it.They recently started digital interviews replacing essay questionaires...the recruiter will review them and decide if you should move forward with the hiring manager. Interviews can be panel interviews or interviews separately with 2-3 managers.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were asked to do something you did not agree with?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

This was a 4 panel interview to get hire to this company back in 2013. One of the top companies on the domain of benefits, pension, salary management, recruiting, IT management, on-shore and off-shore model of delivery. Three tier of deliverance proved that the client, Aon and Vendors work in tandem to deliver the solutions with quality and on time.

Claims Advocate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (The Woodlands, TX (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

After applying online I was invited by an Aon recruiter to complete an online video interview. I'm not sure if the questions vary but I was asked about my experience working with claims. There is a set amount of time to answer the question and no opportunity to re-record your answer. After that, I was invited to a phone interview/claims assessment with the hiring manager. The call lasted about 30 minutes and was VERY thorough. He asked me to tell him about myself and then jumped right into the assessment. The assessment included questions about insurance types, billing, claim denials, and scenarios where you had to respond with how you would handle a certain claim issue. I was later invited to an on-site interview by the recruiter's coordinator but after speaking with the recruiter about the starting pay, I withdrew my application.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a client/member was telling you too much personal information that did not pertain to the claim issue?   1 Answer

The starting pay was below my minimum required.

Network Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Lincolnshire, IL (US)).

Interview

Typical phone interview questions asking what I was looking for and why I wanted to work there. I was then asked to come in for a 1:1 conversation with two engineers and two managers.

Setup Configuration Specialist Interview

Interview

Applied online through company portal, interviewed two weeks later. Both interviewers asked most questions based on my personality and resume and wrote notes for most of the 30 min interview. Very polite and kind interviewers s s s s s s s

Interview Questions

• What are three characteristics of a great leader?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt in November 2016.

Interview

First interview was an on campus interview with an employee. That was pretty much behavioral questions. There's a set of questions they ask. Next round, invited to take business analyst test. Not too hard, not something you can prepare for either. If you pass, should be invited to next round. Invited to on site interview, 3 rounds: 1 panel, and 2 one-on-one interviews

Interview Questions

• Give me a time you had to learn a new program and how did you go about it   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.