Aon Interview Questions

Updated 22 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,095 of over 1.1K interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aon

Aon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon

Interview

Applied early 2021, having been interested in insurance. Process is like any other, applied using details, get the online tests, followed up with short recorded video interview. AC offer is given after this.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work at Aon?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 months. I interviewed at Aon (London, England, England)

Interview

Complete the application form online Online tests Video interview Written exercise Virtual assessment centre: group exercise, 2 presentations, individual interview, q&a with grads The process was quite smooth and simple, but the wait time was quite long.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon

Interview

I had two interviews- one in the assessment centre and a final round interview. The interview in the assessment centres asked the typical competency and motivation questions whilst the final interview asked a few different ones. It was a good experience overall.

Interview Questions
  • How would you prevent making a mistake in your work?

Aon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon

Interview

Initially the interview was in person, then over the phone several times. Then another in person interview with a few other people. A bit disorganized considering the multiple touches and questions.

Interview Questions
  • How does your experience relate to the job description specifically and what makes you the best candidate for the position

Aon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon

Interview

I have completed the numerical reasoning test, it was straightforward and fairly easy to me. Then I was invited to video interview. The video only gives you a chance (recording) per question.

Interview Questions
  • They asked 5 questions. For example, approaches to improve client and colleague relationship and decisions to improve process in the workplace.

Aon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon

Interview

The interviewers were very friendly. They made you feel very welcome, and gave a great description of what it is like working there, as well as introducing you to some colleagues you might be working with,

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply for this role?

Aon

Application

I interviewed at Aon

Interview

The digital interview is comprised of both written and video responses. You may be asked to share examples of previous work or projects which include the situation, your actions, and your results. They ask that you complete the interview within 96 hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Paris

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Paris)

Interview

Entretien visio avec le Rh et le responsable du service , il a duré 40 min. Il faut être motivé et sûr de vos compétences, ils m'ont posé pleins de questions sur mes anciennes expériences et mon parcours d'études

Interview Questions
  • Comment vous justifiez que vous apprenez vite

Aon

Application

I interviewed at Aon

Interview

I completed the online tests, normally 3 tests and video interview whcih had 3 questions. I sent in CV and Cover letter and sent rejection within 2 weeks of applying

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aon

Application

I interviewed at Aon

Interview

There was a virtual online interview where the site prompted interview questions and we would then have to record a response and submit it. After there was a remote interview with two current consultants of the company, that was about 30 to 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,095 Interviews