Aon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Aon Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

2.8

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

Hired through school career fair and on external website. Was then reached out to by early careers by aon to schedule interview and information needed to be successful for interview.

Account Specialist II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

Very straight forward interview to get to know your personality or to see if your a fit for the culture the established. Completed digital interview than a week later Interviewed with 4 people in 2 hour span 30 mins each video conference. Only negative the length in time since interview to make a decision took 2 and half weeks. Overall about a month process.

Interview Questions

Interview

Straightforward, 3 interviews, all over phone - first was a video vetting process, second and third were with specific partners, transparent with expectations before each interview. Was able to obtain a lot of insight into diversity of roles through conversation - felt more like a learning experience than an interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

The first round would be roughly 1 hours as I will be meeting with several Aon colleagues.

Once confirm they will be following up with the additional scheduling and logistics information closer to the date of the interview.

Account Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

No hardball questions. Mainly discussed your job history, why you’re interested in the position and why are you a good fit. Discussed the culture of the company. They explained the job in more detail but also advised it is always changing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deliver bad news to a client or customer?   Answer Question

Capital Markets Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Online application/resume drop, then a round of video interviews. Final round includes interviews either in-office or over the phone. Ask mostly behavioral questions with some on the reinsurance industry specifically.

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon (Deerfield, IL (US)).

Interview

Normal interview process. Nothing out of the norm. Two people interviewed me at the same time.
    Aggravating thing is that they keep you on the hook. Have been waiting for almost 2 months and they keep saying they are interested. The time from interview to result (job offer/not) should not take this long. I've given up waiting and wonder how this company functions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I went to HQ interviewed with 2 sets of people and then gave a presentation on basic knowledge of the company and the financial sector. The interviews were basic questions and all the people were very nice and easy-going. The interviews were very conversational and non-intimidating.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Solid first video Interview, should have your resume available to you because its a self starting interview. Good thing is you are able to take the job interview anywhere you have wifi available

Risk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

1 Video Interview, 2 30 minute in-person interview, 1 15 minute presentation. You will be compensated for all you spend up to $100 for travels and other expenses. In person interview will be scheduled if they select you based off your video interview.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions. Very simple and straightforward.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.