Aon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Aon Interview Questions

Updated 18 Apr 2018

2.8

Actua Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

they sent me an email asking for the video record. it's about two weeks after i submit the application online. but never hear back from them. they have asked me 5 questions.

Catastrophe Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied online and was contacted few days later to do an On Demand video interview. It was six questions and you could record your answer as many times as you wanted. I was then contacted for an on site interview.

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

The interview went okay, there were some technical questions. If you put excel skills on your resume, be prepared for some questions related to that. Be comfortable with what you put on your resume.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

In person one on one with a variety of employees. Different marketing positions came in for a 30min convo. Made for a long day, but was able to meet a lot of people prior to employment.

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

Received an invite to do a digital interview via Montage. The invite appeared to come from a person, but I sent a couple follow up emails to that address and never received a response. Although the interview questions were not too bad, I put a lot of thought and time into the responses only to never hear back from anyone. There was no kind of acknowledgement at all. Feels like I wasted my time. Not even sure if anyone even viewed the interview.

Account Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aon in March 2018.

Interview

First step was a Online Interview, Phone Interview, Flew out to office for the 3rd interview, I am still waiting to hear back from the last interview. The process was relatively easy without too many technical questions.

Risk Solution Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

online, HR is really responsible. i did not reply the offer for couples days then they email me twice. and asking me to reply then says that if i have any problem can talk to them, pretty great

Interview Questions

• If I got a situation that is struggle, I would first, makes me as calm as usual, because that would helps me to have better thinking. This usually won’t take me so long, I think after my past experience working under pressure is not difficult thing for me now.   Answer Question

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon (Stamford, CT (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward and simple. Participated in a recorded video interview at the end of January that involved a handful of recorded video behavioral questions, and a few simpler typed questions like which office would you prefer to work in. The gentlemen that I met with in person were honest, personable and welcoming. Feedback from HR was often and detailed, so that I never felt left out of the process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'll fit into the organization? What is your excel experience? What do you know about Aon?   Answer Question

Aon Campus Risk Solutions Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I did an online video interview, got an email back after a month. Was brought into their office for a behavioral interview with two other applicants.

First part was a scheduled presentation on a subject matter while the next part was a group behavioral interview with two other full time employees.

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

I first had a 10 minute phone interview screening about the job and any questions that I had. Then I had a longer phone interview, about 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume and talk about why it fits in with this position.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.