Apollo Fire Detectors Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Apollo Fire Detectors

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Apollo Fire Detectors

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Fire Detectors (Detroit, MI (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone interview followed by Face to Face interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Fire Detectors.

Interview

Starts with very difficult online assessment followed by two lots of face to face interviews. Questions asked about your personality and technical experience. No questions like what is your weakness etc. (I personally hate those). They also describe to you company's culture to ensure you will like it.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with FMEA?   1 Answer

Management Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Havant, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Fire Detectors (Havant, England) in September 2015.

Interview

Online mathematical and reasoning test - interview with the Finance director - interview with the director Manufacturing - interview with the MD. Further there was a background check process. If you are an Indian or Asian origin, your background will be checked as if you were a terrorist. Be prepared for it, even though you have been living and working in UK for last 15 years.

Interview Questions

• What value can you bring? Why do you want to leave the previous employer? How can you contribute to the data generating process of Manufacturing?   1 Answer

Apollo Fire Detectors Response

17 May 2016 – HR Manager

It’s a shame working for Apollo Fire Detectors wasn’t a positive experience for you. To address some of your points: Pro’s We have a very structured induction process which provides an opportunity for all new employees to experience other departments and provide their first impressions. The induction process is designed to ensure that employees are quickly and efficiently inducted both within the Company and their department. We note, you were invited to attend the induction day, but for some reason only attended part of the day following a reminder. The opportunity for employees to present their first impressions to the board is offered, following successful completion of the probationary period. Unfortunately, those who are unsuccessful in completing their probationary period, usually due to poor performance, do not get this opportunity. Advice to management Our values which includes Respect, do not in any manner support Nepotism or favouritism. Interview Other than completing standard reference checks, we do NOT conduct background checks. We are very proud of the fact that we have, and promote, a multi-cultural and diverse workforce. We absolutely refute any discriminative behaviour occurs within our recruitment process.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.