Apollo Hospitals Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Apollo Hospitals Interview Questions

Interviews at Apollo Hospitals

2.7

Clinical Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Chennai (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview with HOD for job knowledge, HR salary negotiation and Head of the operations of Pharmacy for pharmacy SOP. Finished in a single day. Hired for different branches of company based on requirements

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Louis (Mauritius)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Port Louis (Mauritius)) in November 2013.

Interview

Exams one hour on safety, nursing duties as multiple choice. Although they were interested for icu skills. I had three months with advance life support in ITU in the uk. The panels consisted of indians who are really nice.

Interview Questions

• Not to diagnose a patient but to see holistic care. I mean how to react to certain situations.   1 Answer

IT Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Guwahati (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

I received a call on a Friday from the company asking if I was interested for the post of an IT Trainer. After my assertion they asked me to come down to Guwahati the next day for an interview. Since I was from Jorhat and reservations for bus tickets had to be made to travel, I asked if I could come on Monday. They confirmed my interview at 10 in their office in Bhangaghar. On arrival on the appointed day at the given time, I find the office to be empty only being cleaned by a maid. I call up to the same number regarding my appointment for an interview to which I was asked to wait in the reception area which I find after the end of conversation to be closed. The maid opens the library for me to wait there. At about 10:30, the employees start arriving and I was called up to the reception area to wait for the interview at 10:45. At 11:00, the center head calls me in for the interview. During the interview his phone keeps ringing and interrupting every few minutes and after about 15 to 20 minutes, the interview comes to an end. Then the receptionist calls me in and collects my resume and copies of my certificates and after that she informed me that they would forward these to their HR department for evaluation and the rest of the interview would be carried on over the telephone and so I could leave to catch the bus to return home. I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Questions asked regarding healthcare in India and thoughts on why the need - if so - to promote it. Also, on where we stand in the top international healthcare systems in the world.

Interview Questions

• Why should Hospitals Market?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals.

Interview

mostly on skills and attributes with high degree of weightage to background/experience and probably diligence on candidates past experience

Negotiation

HR will do the negotiations. will try and reduce the offer as much as possible. Should start with a high number considering a % discounted during negotiation.

Am Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

After the telephonic round my interview has been scheduled for face to face where in I got to know that the interview is for Senior Marketing executive and I had cleared the face to face interview ,later when it comes to salary part in the beginning over the phone I have been told package would be 5.5 to 6lacs but after clearing all the rounds they stick to 3.2 lacs package

Interview Questions

Salary is not as promised

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

met the hr department wherein i was able to know the availability of the job, i was asked to attend the interview on the same day in the nursing department, i had my mcq done and was told to come the next day for a face to face interview with the nursing superintendent and the nursing director. i was asked various questions regarding nursing and upon answering them i was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• how would you care for a patient who has suddenly collapsed and become unconscious   3 Answers

Negotiation

check out your basic salary before accepting the offer

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Chennai (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

genuine

Interview Questions

• you are expected to answer any of the questions asked by them because they select people who are knowledgable so doesnt have an option you must know little about everything u have studied   Answer Question

Staff Nurse Interview

Interview

Interviewing candidates for a position within your company is one of the final steps in the hiring process.In order, the key steps to finding the right person to fill a position in your company include: Determined your need to hire a new employee.contact a through job analysis.

Interview Questions

• What is CPR?
      Cardio pulmonary resuscitation   1 Answer

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview is oral test by head nurse.then for salary discussion i met hr department.already i talk my salary ,so they didnt negotiate from that.hr person only given the offer letter on that day itself.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself?What are the nurses responsabilities in caring pre op and post patients?Admission care of a patient?   1 Answer

Negotiation

according to the experience you can negotiate salary.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.