App Annie Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 130 of over 130 interviews

Sales Engineer

184 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bergen op Zoom

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at App Annie (Bergen op Zoom)

Interview

Got contacted for an interview, did a case study, then another interview with Hiring Manager. Was told would heard back, but it has been 2 weeks now and I’ve been ghosted even though I sent a follow up email. I don’t know if I’m no longer considered or if they’re still considering other candidates but it would be nice to know if I was still under consideration or not.

Interview Questions
  • How would you go about completing a project if you had to complete it within x amount of days?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing, Beijing

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at App Annie (Beijing, Beijing, Beijing) in Sep 2021

Interview

-Very efficient and down-to-earth process -It takes some time to prepare the presentation but it's worthy of it. -HR and managers are very polite and friendly. -Resources for the presentation are sufficient.

Interview Questions
  • -What's your view on using data on the app aspects? -What kind of data would you use to elaborate the case?

App Annie

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at App Annie in Sep 2021

Interview

Terrible experience. My first impression with the interview process was that this place has got to be a toxic work environment. The hiring manager was not very polite and was only interested in people that are experts in the field with 10+ years experience. They only want to work you as a slave and not let you have any kind of decent work life balance. I would not recommend this place at all.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your past experiences. Tell me about a time when you had to work under pressure and deciding which projects to prioritize.

App Annie

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at App Annie in Aug 2021

Interview

I was initially invited for an interview; scheduled it via their robot email, super personal, loved that. After clicking a time slot(which was the next morning) and putting in a note that I was happy to reschedule at the interviewer's convenience I awaited a response. I never got a response, followed up saying if there was another time that would be more convenient. Got no response. Overall the level of personal touch and the follow-up were simply disgusting. Get your stuff together if you want people to take you as a serious company. Your newness is showing and it isn't some cute scrappy start-up newness.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at App Annie (Paris) in Jul 2021

Interview

6 steps of interview and I was one of the 3 finalists, it took 5 weeks and I really put effort and time. Thay did not choose me which is ok, but after this time they rejected me with an automatic email. not even a simple feedback. which is really professional for a company in App Annie's scale.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

App Annie

Application

I interviewed at App Annie

Interview

I have applied to the company and right away away got a notification ' we're not hiring immediately but will keep your profile.' Why post a job if you are not hiring?

App Annie

Application

I interviewed at App Annie

Interview

Very good and professional interview process. The recruiter actively contact me and stop the interview immediately and politely when the role doesn't match me. And there is also a survey for the overall interview experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

App Annie

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at App Annie

Interview

I have applied to the company many times and straight away get a notification ' we're not hiring immediately but will keep your profile' if they are not hiring it seems unfair to have an open role posted for months ' just in case'

App Annie

Application

I interviewed at App Annie

Interview

Got a phone call from one of their recruiter, the interview process is like continually waiting for the recruiter to finish his thoughts, and waiting for the recruiter to think about questions on the spot. This reflected poorly on the company's hiring process, but the most funny thing is at the end , the recruiter told me this is just an interview to test the communication skills. Throughout the entire interview, the recruiter seems doesn't really care about it, I am not sure how can this interview can test anyone's communication skills instead of wasting your candidate and your company's time.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

App Annie

Application

I interviewed at App Annie

Interview

Mainly asked questions based on experience listed on my resume. Asked deep questions about data structures and algorithms. Asked to write code to describe the solution to a business problem.

Interview Questions
  • how you would filter out DOS requests when monitoring requests to your system
Viewing 1 - 10 of 130 Interviews