Appirio Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Appirio Interview Questions

Interviews at Appirio

Manager, Consulting Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Appirio (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Four interviews (Recruiter, Hiring Manager, Hiring Managers boss, Hiring Managers colleague), all remote via video/Webex. Everyone was respectful...it was a conversation (not an interrogation like bad interviews can be sometimes).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you owned that failed.   1 Answer

Director of Sales Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Appirio.

Interview

1st was a typical 30 min screen with a good recruiter
    2nd interview was with the Director of Human Resources to talk about the company culture and feel out if I was a good fit. Very good, comfortable conversation. Both professional and yet honest.
    3rd Interview was a video interview with the Chief Customer Officer whom was the hiring manager. One of the most unprofessional interviews I’ve ever had. The CCO picked his nose 5 times during our 28 min call as if the video chat was only one directional. I kept looking away as if I was taking notes in order not to stare. His nose issue caused him to barely engaged in the conversation.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Appirio (Buffalo, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

The interviewer was extremely rude and questioned my experience, even going as far as to ask me outright if I'd ever had experience with business analysis. Even if someone doesn't have the exact number of years of experience that is needed for a position, a more professional approach in handling an interview is a small ask.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Appirio.

Interview

Met with a recruiter, then the hiring manager, then a technical task, interview to review technical task, and then 3 back to back interviews with team members. All were via Google Hangouts. I enjoyed everyone I interviewed with and it gave me a great look into the company.

Interview Questions

• How would you define requirements?   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Appirio (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process began with first a phone screen, then a video interview, and then lastly was an on-site interview! I was interviewing for the Ascend program so there was actually an onsite gathering with other people that are going through the interview process as well.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Appirio in October 2018.

Interview

Spoke to the Recruiter, which was a nice conversation. Just waiting on a second interview. These are busy people, so I'm mot too worried. They will get around to me when they have time---If I'm still available

Ascend Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Appirio (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

1 phone screen (behavioral), 1 google hangout (technical), 1 onsite (4 back to back interviews). It was one of the most enjoyable interview processes I've ever gone through. Communication between myself and the recruiters were timely and professional. All the people I talked to were great and made the interviews less intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Describe the cloud to someone who didn't know anything about technology.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Appirio.

Interview

Great company and people! I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter. She let me know up front that the interview process was lengthy and would consist of several video interviews and a final onsite panel interview.
    There was a several week delay between each of the video interviews but the recruiter stay in touch and let me know they were definitely interested.
    I made it through the video screens and was invited onsite. When I arrived, I was immediately met by an HR representative and given a printed interview schedule as well as additional information on the company. I was then taken on a tour of the office.
    I am actively seeking a new job opportunity and have interviewed with numerous companies. Appirio made me feel valued and respected. When I mentioned this to one of the interviewers his response was spot on – “that’s how we treat our customers”.

Salesforce Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Appirio (Newark, DE (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

The overall process was well organized and coordinated. Recruiters did excellent job. There were 7-8 interviewers covering various aspects of position from cultural fit to depth of technical knowledge and ability to answer behavior questions. Cons: what was puzzling to find out that multiple interviewers were at same time applying and interviewing ... That could be related to acquisition but prudent to keep in mind and potentially question hiring decision making .

Interview Questions

• What your manager would say about you ?   1 Answer

Technology Consultant Interview

Interview

Submitted application and resume online with their website then received an email for a 20 -30 minute phone screen with HR. Interview was relaxed and mostly asked about past experience.

Interview Questions

Appirio Response

25 Jun 2018 – Manager, Recruiting

Thank you for taking the time to provide your interview experience with us. If you'd like to discuss this feedback further, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly at khiatt@appirio.com

Thanks!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.