Appirio Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Appirio Interview Questions

Interviews at Appirio

1. Featured Interview

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Appirio (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2018.

Interview

I met with 4 Appirians over lunch which was then followed by 2 video interviews with Appirians who were in a similar role to the role I was interviewing for. The interviews were casual and friendly.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain in some detail past positions and responsibilities that were listed on my resume.   Answer Question

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remsen, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Appirio (Remsen, IA (US)) in November 2010.

Interview

Had multiple levels of phone interview. End of the day seemed indecisive.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were related to the job posting and past experience match   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Appirio (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

Definitely a long process, but it comes with a purpose and is equally helpful to you as it is to Appirio. I had an initial phone screening with a recruiter, two phone interviews with other consultants, and finally an on-site interview with four employees that included a mix of managers and consultants. Every person you talk to wants to make sure your questions are answered and you get a good feel for the company. You can tell Appirio understands that it's a two-way street in terms of finding the right fit. It's an endurance test for sure, so prepare yourself accordingly. Worth it in the long run.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard questions. Know how to sell your background for the position and how your skills are applicable.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Appirio (Indianapolis, IN (US)).

Interview

The interview process is very thorough. The interview process started off with multiple phone interviews with HR and other consultants, then I was brought on-site for 4 additional in-person interviews. While the interview process is lengthy and you meet with lots of different people, I think the process gives you an opportunity to truly see what Appirio is about and meet the high quality people who work there.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about work history, recent projects, daily responsibilities, etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Appirio.

Interview

The interview process is rigorous. I had at least 7 interviews. The initial interview was over the phone with a recruiter. Next, I had about 3 more phone interviews with people within the department I was applying for. I had another 2 video interviews and one in person interview. Despite the long process, the recruiter was amazing at communicating with me where I was in the process and what the next steps were.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Appirio.

Interview

The Interview process can be very long, expect multiple phone interviews and an in-person with multiple people.

Interview Questions

• I received extremely technical questions from one member during an in-person interview. I assume this was to see the height of my technical knowledge.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Appirio.

Interview

1) I was initially contacted by phone by the recruiter and they asked me basic questions of my experience as a Business Analyst.
    2) Received a Salesforce.com technical exercise and once completed had a a phone interview to go over the exercise.
    3) Had two other interviews over the phone with current Appirio Consultants. Their questions were mostly about my experience and how I interact and work in teams. They didn't ask any technical questions.
    4) Had a face to face interview with the person that would be my manager.
    5) They flew me to Indiana for 3 more face to face interviews.

Overall, it was obvious that for an associate consultant they wanted basic Salesforce.com admin knowledge but most importantly they wanted to make sure I was someone that would fit into Appirio. They were looking for someone that they all felt comfortable working with. They wanted to see my personality and attitude.

Interview Questions

• They didn't really have difficult questions. After 4 or 5 interviews without technical questions one of the interviewers in Indiana asked me a couple of technical questions. I was taken a little by surprise but they were not complicated questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Appirio (Indianapolis, IN (US)).

Interview

The inteview process is intense at Appirio. Largely, this is in an attempt to gain a better understanding of the candidate's skills as well as they're cultural fit. Culture is everything and even one of the CEO's top priorities with the company.

I, myself, went through 11 interviews, before getting an offer to join Appirio. While this is a lot, the process was smooth, and the recruiters and coordinators did a fantastic job of keeping me in the loop.

The general process is: Recruiter phone screen, possibly several other phone screens (more recruiting, but usually with the functional team you'd be working with, and then past that it's inperson where you might meet with 6-8 people from the company which can include anyone from associate level to the most senior level.

The in person interview stage can be a slog to get through, but meeting and speaking with that many different people was able to give me a great insight to the company. Just be prepared to take that day off, as for me at least, it was a little draining.

Interview Questions

• To give an elevator pitch of the company to a senior leader about what we do.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation was pretty straightforward. Easy to work with and quick turnaround.

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

Their interview process has been one of the smoothest and efficient that I have experienced. Everyone responds in a timely manner and interviews were set up without much time in between. Everyone seems to have to be on the same page as to what they expect from you.

The interview process has not taken as long as I thought. It has been close to 4 weeks and I expected it to be much longer. Everyone is extremely down to earth and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you went above and beyond to help a customer or client?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

This process was primarily targeted at recruiting college graduates for the ascend program. There was one phone screening, two phone interviews, followed by an on-site day with four interviews and one group question and answer session.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions required no coding and primarily focused on knowledge of programming languages and design patterns.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Appirio (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

Initial phone screen with third-party recruiter, technical exercise, phone interview with regional manager, two in-person interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked for (and received) a higher salary, citing a competitive offer. Asked for more PTO, wasn't offered more. May be worth asking for more equity/options.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.