Apple Apple At Home Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Apple Apple At Home Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Apple

2.9

Apple At Home Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Athens, GA (US)).

Interview

The interview process took about 4 weeks. I did a phone interview with a manager for about 15 minutes and about a week later, I had an online interview with two managers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bit about yourself.   Answer Question
  • Describe a time where you were faced with a difficult situation and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Apple At Home Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apple in April 2020.

Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Apple in April 2020.

Interview

For the first interview, I was emailed by an Apple Recruiter who set up a phone interview with me. I applied in April and was assigned a phone interviews soon. Excellent experience overall.

Apple At Home Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Apple in November 2019.

Interview

For the first interview, I was emailed by an Apple Recruiter who set up a phone interview with me. I applied in August and did't hear back until November.

Apple At Home Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Lexington, SC (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

After submitting a resume I got Email for a phone interview. A week later I had a phone interview in English, it took about 50minutes then the end of conversation, she told me I got moving forward which means second interview. Same day i was scheduled “HireVue video interview” . 2 of HR managers called me and described about salary, benefits and job description before staring an interview.
    The job I applied was japanese/English home advisor position, so second interview was proceeded in Japanese. It took an hour
    I am still waiting for my result.... wish me luck!.

Apple At Home Advisor Interview

Interview

It was lengthy with multiple video calls spanned about a week apart for a total of about three weeks. They asked some basic technical questions to see if you can describe them in simple terms.

Apple At Home Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

There are 3 steps in the interview process, make sure to do proper research on the job description. The final interview is the most critical and is through FaceTime. The interviewer will ask many questions so being prepared is a must.

Interview Questions

• They will ask about your prior work experience   Answer Question
    • They ask what would you do in situations with the elderly who don’t understand technology.   1 Answer

Apple At Home Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Huntsville, AL (US)).

Interview

I Applied, Received An Email To Set Up A Phone Interview, Had The Phone Interview And Was Moved To A Virtual Interview A Couple Weeks Later. After That I Received A Job Offer A Few Days Later.

Apple At Home Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Lansing, MI (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Info-Session
    *wait weeks*
    Phone Interview
    *wait a month*
    Video (Face to Face)
    *wait weeks for decision*
    Paperwork
    *wait a month for start date*

Its a long process so be ready to wait it out! Its well worth the wait if you get in.

Apple At Home Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

First interview was with HR for one hour with video interview and result was within 1 week. after pass the first interview, interview with Hiring manager for one hour with video interview. Both are mostly role playing questions.

Apple At Home Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Did one phone interview and one online interview, very relaxed setting with personable people. First one involved some role play and general background questions. Second one was more situational based.

Interview Questions

• If a customer called in after they've dropped their iPhone. How would you fix this?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.