Apple Intern Interview Questions

Updated 21 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Apple

Recruiter13%
HardAverageEasy
Found 130 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Apple (United States)

Interview

Three technical phone interviews with three different people from the team that was interested in me. They all asked different questions that were pertaining to materials, stress strain graphs, and more

Interview Questions
  • Similar to all the questions previously posted
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Apple (United States)

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter about the opportunity. Within two weeks I had two interviews set. I haven’t heard back the results yet, but the experience was both enlightening and painless.

Interview Questions
Apple
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I interviewed at Apple (India)

Interview

2 rounds of coding interviews, 45 mins each. The interviewers seemed a little disinterested. They either left me alone to code or got lost and didn't listen. They did speak to me about new things they learnt from me and what I learnt from the interview, so speaking to them normally was really interesting.

Interview Questions
Apple
Anonymous Interview Candidate in China
Application

I interviewed at Apple (China)

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? Tell us about yourself. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Describe a difficult situation and how you handled it?Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in De Zoom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (De Zoom) in Jan 2021

Interview

There were two separate interviews where the interviewers went over my resume, asked questions, and I coded the solutions to two problems. The first problem involved parsing a String. The second problem involved finding the depth of a binary tree.

Interview Questions
Apple
Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Seattle, WA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Two technical rounds and a hiring manager round once you pass those. Hiring manager round was behavioral for the most part and a good opportunity to ask questions about the team.

Interview Questions
Apple
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at Apple (India)

Interview

Within a week of submission of application I got the call from the company. The interview was short and simple mainly focusing on the basic background of digital and formal verification.

Interview Questions
Apple
Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA) in Oct 2020

Interview

I interviewed 2 times in 2 days with my manager's manager and my manager. The questions were straightforward and mostly from my background and previous projects. There were also technical questions that I answered. Even when I didn't remember the answer to one technical question, the interviewer told me to answer him later via email.

Interview Questions
Apple
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Apple (United States)

Interview

1 phone interview, 1 onsite interview. Everyone was super friendly and cared to know about me as a person, not only as an engineer. Would highly recommend brushing up on your own projects and be able to talk about all technical details.

Interview Questions
Apple
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (India)

Interview

good, what a company, what good products, good wok , good steve jobs, well developed company. The best thing about the company is laptops. 1.5 lac for a laptop with no gpu

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 130 Interviews