Apple Store Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Apple Store Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Apple

Store Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Glasgow, Scotland).

Interview

Very casual group interviews, standard "describe a time when...". Had three rounds of group interviews with less and less people people each time, couple of weeks between each one. Just be confident and crack some jokes, they are wanting to make sure you are competent but more importantly are able to fit in with their staff - easygoing, smiley and kinda loud. One of my managers told me this at a meeting after i'd been working there a while.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a a life changing event   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Store Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Brighton, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Very long interview process. Totally it lasted three months (waisted for me). First interview is a classic group interview held in an Hotel small meeting room. When you receive the invitation make sure to book ASAP because they ran out of spots pretty quickly and then you have to email them and ask to join that specific group for the specific time allotment you desire. For this first stage, prepare to be engaging, friendly, do not avoid eye contact, smile but without being fake. You will watch some boring stuff about how Green they are (really???) and recycling stuff. Use the info on the videos at your advantage to make some observation when requested at the end of the video. Always raise your hand before you start talking. the process was the following: brief personal introduction; group work (prepare small presentation on how excellent customer care is for you); 2 people scenario (you will play one time the specialist and another time the customer; you will be given a small scenario and will have to interact based on the info of the scenario); finally some questions. Stage 2 (after roughly 2 weeks) 4 people in a small room in the store: general question which I will post underneath this section. Again, be friendly and engage with anyone but without being intrusive. third stage after almost 3 weeks: last 4 people remained in total: again question that I will post underneath. Final stage: the "offer stage". I had the fear that the same thing that happened to a friend of mine few months before would have happened to me. And it did: i was asked if my availability was the same as it was in November??? (we are now in January) Me: Yes, except for 1 out of the 4 days, but if it is a problem I can try to make arrangements or if that is ok for you I can still work 4 days but pick up another one. I got told that in order to don't hurt my studies I would have been put you in their "pipeline” and to not WORRY...WE WILL CALL YOU BACK. and you can imagine the rest. Sorry I couldn't keep it shorter. Just one advice. If you want to work in Apple, make sure you have another job (keep it) or if you don't currently have a job, keep looking for it even if Apple calls you and you do good in all the process, otherwise you will risk to have waisted 3 months like I did.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.