AppleOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 9 Oct 2017

2.2

249 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

I was asked a lot of questions about my experience, qualifications, skills and career goals. They really tried to narrow down exactly what job I would qualify for. But since I was registering with a Temp Agency, I would have considered many jobs. They seem more like a recruiting/headhunting service for their employers rather than a service for prospective employees.

Interview Questions

• Did I want to work for a large company or small?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (McKinney, TX (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Received phone call about a job and if I wanted to make $16 an hour and then was asked to complete some paper work but was not given anymore information still waiting on what I am expected to do.

Interview Questions

• Can I start work immediatly   1 Answer

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Renton, WA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

it was very quick they loved me, i simply told them my experiences and how i handled many situations, I have them my 3 best qualities and the whole interview was simple they offered me a job a week later but i had to decline because of i was offered a different job.

Interview Questions

• how well do you manage a unhappy   1 Answer

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AppleOne (Cypress, CA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Very thorough interview process! I believe that any potential company looking to hire someone would love Apple One. They take care of a lot legal documentation and you watch a office safety video. I went to the Apple One office in Cypress and the staff are wonderful and its a nice environment. My recruiter was very pleasant and asked all the right questions to find me a job. She wanted to know about recent interviews that I've had and I gave her a good idea of what my last job entailed.

Interview Questions

• She asked me to give her a range of what salary I was hoping to get.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Charlotte, NC (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

They will bring you in and simply get to know you, and figure out your preferences. They are all kind people and seem to care about what you want as a employee.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Long Beach, CA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

AppleOne is an intermediary between prospective employees and employers, so the interview was more to help them figure out what kind of temp, temp to hire, or permanent hire position they can place me in. The process is fairly simple and in a way helps prep you for interviewing directly with employers again.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about all of my prior work experience and which industries would I feel most comfortable in since my employment background is all over the place from finance to the arts.   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AppleOne (Thousand Oaks, CA (US)).

Interview

The hiring process was straight forward and so was the testing. The program that tests skills is easy to use and they were patient with the allotted time. I also met with the manager who was confident and gave detailed feedback. Again, the process was smooth and I'd definitely recommend if you're looking for quick employment. The only thing is to make sure that you set aside half the day and bring a lunch with you if necessary. Get lots of sleep the night before and fill out as much of the application online that you can so all you have to do is concentrate on the testing and the interview process

General Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Portland, OR (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Went in for a general in-person interview with Stacie on a monday, and had a gig with an amazing company by thursday. Stacie recognized my skills immediately and knew of a company doing interviews at the time I was meeting with her, and worked with Danielle in the office to score me an interview right away. I've never had such a positive experience with a staffing agency, and highly recommend working with this company if you're looking for people who are going to work hard for you.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to expand on details in my resume, to better understand how they could use this to sell my skills for potential jobs.   Answer Question

Sales Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Boulder, CO (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interviewee was professional and appeared interested in finding a good match. It turned out the company filled the position with an internal candidate, but it was a good experience. She said she would try to find a match at another company.

Interview Questions

• Describe your ideal work day as far as roles and responsibilities.   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AppleOne (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

Silence after my response to their inquiry.
    I received an inquiry from one this company's recruiters and responded via email as requested. I was never asked to fill out an application and received no further communication about the position. Disappointing as the recruiter indicated I was well qualified. A courtesy response to me would have been appreciated even if there was no further interest.
    There was another position posted on Glassdoor by this agency that I responded to. Upon speaking to the recruiter, the actual salary offered was at the bottom end of the range posted on Glassdoor. In fact the low end indicated on Glassdoor was the upper end of the salary range available. This felt misleading as this did not match the job posting. Also, the job description was not adequate to describe the shift was evening, not regular daytime hours.
    I felt like my time was wasted and disappointed with my experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your schedule/availability?
      Are you willing to take the job if offered, at the lowest salary level, despite your experience level.
      Are you concerned you might be bored?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.