AppleOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

AppleOne Interview Questions

Updated 23 Feb 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

Recruiters and staff are very unprofessional. I was scheduled to have an interview earlier that week and was directed to a different recruiter who had no concern for my paperwork and wanted me to sign forms without having a scheduled interview. Pretty sure that's illegal.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I was interviewed by 4 different people over a 3 week period of time. Each interview ended postively with comments like "you will be a good fit here" or "we're going to need you to start right away." They even started talking about salary, PTO and career advancement like I was in orientation. Then a month after the process started they finally got back to me and said that they've decided not to hire anyone for the next few months.

When you call into the office the person who answers the phone (seems like it's anyone in the office) is usually rude. If you leave a message you rarely ever get a call back or returned email.

This is organization who says they're putting the 'Humanity back in Human Resources'... unfortunately, they are more concerned with selling and making money.

Interview Questions

This organization is poorly run.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Meet with recruiter and they will help place you with company.Kinda of long waiting process, sometime it was hard staying in contact with anyone. wish thee communication was better.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

I was first asked to stop by the Alpharetta location. This location appeared to be dated like it was still in the early 2000's. The interviewer was speaking loudly and I could hear their conversations with other interviewees while I was waiting to see him. After reviewing my resume in a one on one he said it needed to be modified. I modified it the same day and after him closely seeing I had a Bachelor's degree he still offered me a position only paying a low rate per hour. A person with a Bachelor's degree and half-way through a Master's degree can't survive or live off this low pay per hour!! Secondly, the job offered to me was located in Midtown Atlanta which is crowded witih traffic and the job had paid parking. If you're already not making enough how can you pay $ each day for paid parking?? I had the idea this company wasn't a good one to go to, and I should have trusted my judgement. I think they just find whatever job they can and send you to it. You can do this type of thing yourself with no recruiter. Especially with the low paying jobs they offer!

Interview Questions

• Why do you have your technical skills listed on your resume?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Hampton, VA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was scheduled after a phone call and filling several forms online. They asked for a printed Resume and discussed about career goals, what type of jobs I am interested in, and possible jobs I could qualify for. It was relaxed and the agent was friendly and interested

Interview Questions

• What type of job are you looking for?
      Where have you already applied?
      Share a success story where you improved a process
      Answer Question

Office/Clerical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Henderson, NV (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Unlike most employment or placement agencies, the interview with AppleOne was conducted in person and I feel like Lorraine, the interviewer, really made sure she had set enough time aside in her schedule to get to know me beyond the pages of my resume. She was interested in what I'd done in the past, where I wanted to go in the future, and why I was looking for a new job. It felt like the most personable interview I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work are you looking for?
      What is your desired salary?
      How far are you willing to travel?
      1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ventura, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AppleOne (Ventura, CA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a very positive experience. I was asked about my skills and experience and how they apply to what I want. The rep seemed very interested in helping me, although there was a ton of paperwork which was frustrating because I had already done a lot of the exact same paperwork online

Senior Payroll Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Atlanta, GA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Because I had used this agency in the past, I just had to provide additional information and electronically sign required documents. Representative was extremely friend, informative and professional. He immediately submitted my resume to the hiring manager in hopes of getting an interview quickly. The position meets my salary requirements, career track and will be a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Areas of interest. Preferred work location, expected salary.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator for Trade Shows Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne in December 2016.

Interview

The lady interviewing seemed to be very nice and attentive. It was like no other interview I had ever had in the past, All she asked about was what my last job entailed. She took very detailed notes about my previous position and daily responsibilities. I was told I was a great candidate and had marketable skills and that she would love to recommend me to the client, but she needed 1 more current reference. She said that we would be in touch and that she is attached to her computer and she will get back to me right away and that she would call the references I did have on hand that same day. It has been over a week and I have emailed 3 times and called once and have had no response. Unfortunately it seems that they are not invested in helping people land jobs only in filling their obligation to interview a certain number of people. I found the lack of follow up extremely unprofessional.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Columbia, SC (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

The recruiter was very interested in my experience and preferences as much as meeting client's needs. She took the time to ask about my previous jobs and what I liked or disliked about them. They were interested in me as an individual by the questions they asked about family, committments, and beliefs. I felt like they want me to succeed as much as find a quailty candidate for the clients business. They were more interested in finding a good fit by informing me beforehand what the client was looking for as well as checking with me on my interest in any position that they were trying to fill.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.