AppleOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

AppleOne Interview Questions

Updated 25 May 2017

2.2

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AppleOne (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

Silence after my response to their inquiry.
    I received an inquiry from one this company's recruiters and responded via email as requested. I was never asked to fill out an application and received no further communication about the position. Disappointing as the recruiter indicated I was well qualified. A courtesy response to me would have been appreciated even if there was no further interest.
    There was another position posted on Glassdoor by this agency that I responded to. Upon speaking to the recruiter, the actual salary offered was at the bottom end of the range posted on Glassdoor. In fact the low end indicated on Glassdoor was the upper end of the salary range available. This felt misleading as this did not match the job posting. Also, the job description was not adequate to describe the shift was evening, not regular daytime hours.
    I felt like my time was wasted and disappointed with my experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your schedule/availability?
      Are you willing to take the job if offered, at the lowest salary level, despite your experience level.
      Are you concerned you might be bored?
      Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AppleOne (Torrance, CA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was basically signing more papers and discussing what was on the resume as well as what my goals, type of employment, and salary I would be interested in.

Interview Questions

• How far are you willing to travel? What is your ultimate goal with the company?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaluma, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Petaluma, CA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Brief but thoughtful. Ask questions about jobs that might fit my expertise. Specifically administrative, training and compliance skills. Signed appropriate documentation. Introduced to office personnel. Scheduled a follow up date.

Interview Questions

• What jobs to you prefer to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

Recruiters and staff are very unprofessional. I was scheduled to have an interview earlier that week and was directed to a different recruiter who had no concern for my paperwork and wanted me to sign forms without having a scheduled interview. Pretty sure that's illegal.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Lengthy but focused on working together specifically on your career path and gave resume tips. I signed up, spent hours on the application, interview, skill assessments, only to hear my recruiter left the company right after. I still haven't heard back from my nee recruiter. Bad first impression.

Interview Questions

• What I'm looking for in my career.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I was interviewed by 4 different people over a 3 week period of time. Each interview ended postively with comments like "you will be a good fit here" or "we're going to need you to start right away." They even started talking about salary, PTO and career advancement like I was in orientation. Then a month after the process started they finally got back to me and said that they've decided not to hire anyone for the next few months.

When you call into the office the person who answers the phone (seems like it's anyone in the office) is usually rude. If you leave a message you rarely ever get a call back or returned email.

This is organization who says they're putting the 'Humanity back in Human Resources'... unfortunately, they are more concerned with selling and making money.

Interview Questions

This organization is poorly run.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Meet with recruiter and they will help place you with company.Kinda of long waiting process, sometime it was hard staying in contact with anyone. wish thee communication was better.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

I was first asked to stop by the Alpharetta location. This location appeared to be dated like it was still in the early 2000's. The interviewer was speaking loudly and I could hear their conversations with other interviewees while I was waiting to see him. After reviewing my resume in a one on one he said it needed to be modified. I modified it the same day and after him closely seeing I had a Bachelor's degree he still offered me a position only paying a low rate per hour. A person with a Bachelor's degree and half-way through a Master's degree can't survive or live off this low pay per hour!! Secondly, the job offered to me was located in Midtown Atlanta which is crowded witih traffic and the job had paid parking. If you're already not making enough how can you pay $ each day for paid parking?? I had the idea this company wasn't a good one to go to, and I should have trusted my judgement. I think they just find whatever job they can and send you to it. You can do this type of thing yourself with no recruiter. Especially with the low paying jobs they offer!

Interview Questions

• Why do you have your technical skills listed on your resume?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Hampton, VA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was scheduled after a phone call and filling several forms online. They asked for a printed Resume and discussed about career goals, what type of jobs I am interested in, and possible jobs I could qualify for. It was relaxed and the agent was friendly and interested

Interview Questions

• What type of job are you looking for?
      Where have you already applied?
      Share a success story where you improved a process
      Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Walnut Creek, CA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Really nice, I met with Barbara and she gave not only great advice on resume. But she explained to me the process and I was happy to know she had a couple job offers right there. Unfortunately,so many people interviewed for the same job. So I did not get it.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.