Aramark Catering Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Aramark Catering Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Aramark

2.3

Catering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Tallahassee, FL (US)).

Interview

The catering director approached me and it took them almost 6 months to make a decision about hiring me at my expected salary. They offered me a significantly lower salary at first, which I declined and eventually they offered me what I asked for.

Interview Questions

• About my management experience.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aramark

Catering Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark in August 2014.

Interview

It was a casual interview with duties outlined very clearly, since i was moving up within the company, the formalities of a fresh interview were skipped. Very professional interview, questions related to making sure the right person was put into the upcoming position.

Interview Questions

• What goals do you have to increase customer satisfaction and generating more sales?   1 Answer

Catering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Phone interview came first with the person who I ended up reporting to. A week later they asked if I would fly out for a one on one and trial period. Worked a week they offered me and I ended up working another 3 weeks or so before I committed.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you've had to overcome a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Catering Manager Interview

Interview

When I first applied, I got a response from the Director of Catering within about two weeks. Then came in for first round interviews with just the Director. She asked general questions and the interview lasted around half an hour. I got a call back for second round interviews and this time with the Director of Catering and the Catering Manager which lasted around 30 minutes also.

Catering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (West Palm Beach, FL (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

It is difficult to get interviewed for management opportunities without already worked for the company previously. Networking is vital to get the nterview. Most of the time, the job is posted very discretely so only those who know about the opportunity will apply, eliminating multiple interviews for management. Minimal re-evaluation after hired.

Interview Questions

• What are your short term, and long term goals   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was difficult. Most managers start off at a base rate

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (London, England) in January 2014.

Interview

very basic questions.. not difficult to get a job at Aramark as their turnover is quite high.

the man ager at the time only asked me for my background and if i already performed the tasks intended for here.

Catering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kamloops, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Kamloops, BC (Canada)) in September 2013.

Interview

face-to-face interview, 5-7 questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

even if u don't have any experience, you can do it

Catering Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark in January 2010.

Interview

Interview was organised by an agency and I was interviewed by a HR person first, who turned out to be very unprofessional, unwelcoming and opinionated. When I asked about the main challenge for the company, she replied that their main problem is that their workforce was too diverse!

At the end of the interview it was clear that she and I couldn't see eye to eye so I was never invited to a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example when you had a conflict of interest in the last two years   Answer Question
    • Tell me of a situation when you did not follow company procedure   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.