Arcadia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Arcadia Interview Questions

Updated 11 Aug 2018

2.7

Acquisitions Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arcadia (Charleston, SC (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

had about a half an hour phone interview which went very well- a lot of questions about sales situations and how I would handle them- also about comfort level with cold calling. Then there was a panel interview 6 interviewees and 6 interviewers- typical questions about sales- and inquiries into candidate understanding of publishing and what Arcadia does ( half the candidates in the interview did not have a clue) - interview lasted about 1.5 hours- they said they would get back to us in a couple of weeks- we all had to submit credit and background check release forms-
    One month later.... a thanks but no thanks email with the ususal we will keep your resume on file-

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arcadia (Akron, OH (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied online; had worked there previously. Got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Arcadia (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a friend who worked there already and hooked me up with an interview. It was a pretty easy process, I've worked retail before so it was easy for me

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a frustrated customer?   1 Answer

Assistant Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arcadia (London, England) in June 2008.

Interview

Normal. Hr first and with the team leader

Interview Questions

• What is you greatest weakness   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't one

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arcadia (London, England).

Interview

Phone interview, very straight forward. They just asked some questions about my experience and since it was a research based internship they also asked about what I would want to work on if given the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience? Tell us about what you would want to focus your research project on.   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia.

Interview

Online tests, phone interview and video interview with HR. Invited for an interview at Head Office where you take a maths test 7 questions in 7 mins, then asked questions whereby you give examples where you have done things in your life.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were similar so you need to have differing answers so you are not repeating yourself.   Answer Question

Marketing Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia (London, England) in February 2018.

Interview

The internal HR reached me through Linkedin. I had a first interview with her at the phone and a second interview with the line managers. Standard interview questions about my experience and my knowledge in the industry. I didn't get this job but they gave a very good feedback so they suggest me to interview for another role.

Merchandise Administration Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arcadia (London, England) in September 2011.

Interview

-The location for the interview was strange. Just off Oxford street, quite difficult to find building.
    -Reception and waiting area was nice, I got called my name taken into a small room.
    -Was asked the normal interview questions and it was ok. Then I was given a maths test to do in 10 minutes in silent in a tiny room.
    -After that, he took my maths test and gave me case study to do on my own in 10 minutes, and then he came back and asked me what my results were.

Interview Questions

• Had a case-study to complete, told to analyse stock where and when I would send them. I had to analyse the case-study in 10 minutes on my own and then present my answers.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arcadia.

Interview

Initially I had an online maths assessment where you had to complete approximately 14 questions in 20 minutes which was simple enough. There were no questions that were extremely tricky, just questions about percentages etc. Then I had to complete a video interview which involved answering questions in a set time period whilst being recorded. So for instance, I had 30 seconds to read the question and then I had a minute to answer the question. There were only about seven questions in total.

Accounts Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arcadia in December 2008.

Interview

standard interview, excel tests, etc

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.