Arcadia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Arcadia Interview Questions

Interviews at Arcadia

2.7

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Arcadia (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a friend who worked there already and hooked me up with an interview. It was a pretty easy process, I've worked retail before so it was easy for me

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a frustrated customer?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arcadia (Akron, OH (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied online; had worked there previously. Got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy.

Acquisitions Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arcadia (Charleston, SC (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

had about a half an hour phone interview which went very well- a lot of questions about sales situations and how I would handle them- also about comfort level with cold calling. Then there was a panel interview 6 interviewees and 6 interviewers- typical questions about sales- and inquiries into candidate understanding of publishing and what Arcadia does ( half the candidates in the interview did not have a clue) - interview lasted about 1.5 hours- they said they would get back to us in a couple of weeks- we all had to submit credit and background check release forms-
    One month later.... a thanks but no thanks email with the ususal we will keep your resume on file-

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia (London, England) in March 2020.

Interview

I have interviewed at Arcadia twice for two different positions in two different departments and on both occasions the experience was extremely positive. The whole process, from the initial application, through communication with HR and Talent Team, to the interview itself, everyone I have dealt with was extremely helpful. The way the interview is conducted helps you highlight your best abilities and doesn't intimidate you.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arcadia (Leeds, England) in February 2020.

Interview

What a stupid interview, really unfair process. Assessments started late, no one knew who was doing what, really unprofessional. Late e-mail responses and sometimes wont answer the phone. Clearly a number and not a name you are known by here. Don't waste your time.

MAA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arcadia (London, England) in December 2019.

Interview

Online tests, including timed mathematical test, followed by a timed video interview whereto are just talking to the screen and not a person, was a bit strange but I found it less nerve racking. I have now have been invited to an assessment day in Central London

Buyers Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia.

Interview

Questionnaire, followed by video interview, then assessment centre (group exercises and 1:1). They took 6 weeks to respond to my video interview, despite advertising the role as 'immediate start'. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Work based scenario questions and video interview on what qualities you can bring to the role.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia in November 2019.

Interview

Phone call was rescheduled 3 times between myself and Arcadia which didn’t get things off to a good start. After finally having it, I received really positive feedback including that I demonstrated good stakeholder communication. I was invited in for a face to face probably 6 weeks after my initial application, the interviewers were quite intimidating and didn’t make the experience feel natural at all. I then met with a HR colleague who when I asked about wfh replied “If you want something done then it’s just easier to go to that persons desk”!!!!! It was a technology based role - this response is not of a forward thinking company. The following day I received a call to say I wasn’t successful because whilst they thought I was great, I would struggle with stakeholder management in a multi national company. Feedback just contradicted what I was told initially. Quite glad in the end that I didn’t get the role.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you would reject an idea proposed by a senior stakeholder   Answer Question
    • Tell us how you manage and communicate with other stakeholders   Answer Question

Mma Interview

Interview

I did the video interview, given plenty of time to think before answering the questions. Questions were relatively simple, give us an example of a time you have worked with a large amount of data for example. Didn't take long to get used to talking to a screen.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arcadia (Manchester, England).

Interview

Standard competency based questions and a presentation on store Stengths weaknesses opportunities and threats with 2 interviewers one from retail and one from Human Resources, one asking and one note taking

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you did not agreed with a senior manager?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.