Arch Capital Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 14 Apr 2019

2.9

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Interview

The open position was posted online on Arch's website, to which I applied. I received an email to schedule a phone interview. Then, the phone interview. It was a standard phone screen interview with most - not all - of the questions you may expect from such interviews. At the close of the interview, we discussed what the next steps are.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Arch? (not exactly in such terms)   Answer Question

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arch Capital (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

Very good process, I meant with all parties needed to confirm I was the right candidate for the position.
    The Manager was attempting to confirm that I was not answering with standard answers by using the same style of question formatted in different way

Interview Questions

• How to add users to Active Directory   1 Answer

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arch Capital (Saint Paul, MN (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

First did a phone screen, and then did an in-person interview that lasted two hours. Everyone was very nice, and I was able meet everyone from the department. After being interviewed by a panel, I did a one on one interview with the person I would have worked closest with.

Interview Questions

Interview

Multiple interviews

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arch Capital (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview was with 3 people and HR in a span of about 2 hours. I think interview experience was a good one even though I was not the right fit. The employees admitted the firm still has a start-up feel even though the insurance company been around for 10 years. They only occupy one floor of the building in Jersey City, NJ. There was nothing out of the ordinary on my face-to-face interview. Very conversational and relaxed. One of the actuaries even gave me career advise if I wanted to pursue that direction. I felt I did well and thought I'd get the offer but did not.

Senior Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arch Capital in March 2018.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me and did a screening. I was subsequently interviewed by a non-hiring manager vice president. Process felt like I was being screened twice instead of a screen and subsequent interview. VP asked same questions as screening recruiter.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Arch Capital (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied online and heard back two weeks later. I met with two Vice Presidents and an HR Representative over the course of two hours. The interview was conversational and somewhat relaxed. It took another two weeks before I heard from their HR rep. We scheduled an interview to meet with their Senior Vice President. I followed-up with several key members after the final interview with their SVP and received no feedback. Another two weeks passed before receiving a generic rejection email from their HR representative. The process took entirely too long and they offer no transparency. I’m uncertain if I’d want to work for this company.

Interview Questions

• The interview was conversational and we discussed my background. Quite a bit of time was spent discussing the position.   Answer Question

QA Lead Interview

Interview

Very good process, in fact they paid for the travel expense from TX to New York.

Interview Questions

• Are you available immediately?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Whatever was offered, I accepted. It was as expected.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arch Capital (Walnut Creek, CA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview process when selected went very fast. Met with supporters, HR, and previous staff in position. Times and days were very flexible, they were all about working with my schedule.

Interview Questions

• What experience do I have in reporting? If the CEO's flight was cancelled how to go about getting him to his destination? What is it about being an EA that I love?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Arch Capital.

Interview

4 back to back behavioral interviews with top level management. Questions were pretty standard and they were interested in getting to know you better. Also threw some relatively easy technical questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.