Argos Stock Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Argos Stock Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Argos

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Dundee, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Argos (Dundee, Scotland) in November 2020.

Interview

I was phoned and asked to do a phone interview where the employer asked me a few questions about myself. Then when I got asked to go to the face-to-face interview, it was individual. The employer then went on to ask me a couple more simple questions then after the interview was finished, told me I would get a phone call that evening telling me if I had been successful or not. The employer was very nice and very understanding.

Interview Questions

• What is a positive and negative customer experience you have had?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Argos

Stock Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Argos.

Interview

Interview was extremely quick, no longer than 30 mins. Questions asked were around why do you want this job and some scenario questions. Recieved an offer for the job within the same day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Argos (Plymouth, England) in November 2018.

Interview

Small room, one to one. Went over many possible scenarios that may occur within the shop, claimed there was no right or wrong questions but it seemed like there was....

Interview Questions

• A time where you was given good customer service and how did it feel?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Argos (Birmingham, England) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied online, was called two weeks later for an interview.
    Interview started 10 minutes late, very casual - asked 4/5 general Qs and around 3 scenario Qs.
    Was offered a role instantly.

Interview Questions

• What technology products do you use?   1 Answer
    • What would you look for in potential employees if we were to swap roles?   Answer Question
    • Speak about one experience where you received great customer service   Answer Question

Stock Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Argos.

Interview

Applied online with my name and contact details, and got a text the next day telling me to call this number. I called it and was registered for an Argos recruitment event and an received an email telling me where and when it was. The email said the event would last 90 mins and would consist of group work and a 1 on 1 interview. When I went to the event there was about 20 people in total, and I noticed that most late and I was one of the very few who bothered to dress smart for the interview/event. The first hour consisted of getting everyone filling forms asking for contact details, availability, education and past work. I had to wait a long time for people to finish their forms and for the staff to get ready for the next section. Personally I thought this was a waste of time and could of easily been done online, and the staff could of been better organised. We then watched a 10 min video on Argos from the 70s to now and then was asked to introduce ourselves and tell us everything some thing interesting (it turned out quite a few people applying were ex-Argos employees). We were then split into 3 groups and asked to present a question. My group's was what makes good team work. After that we were all told to go home and the staff would email us if we were successful for the next stage.

Since I had previous experience in a warehouse and made a good impression with the staff, I thought I'd be called back, but I got an email the next day saying that I was unsuccessful. I feel like that if I actually was interviewed, I'd have a good chance.

Anonymous Employee in Dudley, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Argos (Dudley, England) in September 2018.

Interview

took about a week from applying to getting a face to face interview, including a telephone interview in between answered general questions, what i do currently, what jobs i have done previously, why and how i think i could become a good team player, then did a 10 minute meet with the customers

Interview Questions

• what do you think argos is/ stands for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Argos (London, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Face to Face Interview.
    I applied online and received a response within days. I had a face to face interview, which went really well. Asked me why I want to work for Argos and what I know about them.

Stock Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Argos in September 2017.

Interview

manager just read out a couple of scenarios and wrote down my answer that is all. At the end of the interview he said we will be in touch but did not call back it has been a month.

Anonymous Employee in Bournemouth, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Argos (Bournemouth, England) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was extremely easy and professional. I applied online via Indeed.co.uk and received an email confirming my interview. I arrived at the interview 20 minutes early and waited in the waiting room for the manager to become free. The interview was comforting, professional and straight forward. The manager highlighted my attributes and questioned me on them to which I responded with greater detail. The interview lasted around 20-30 minutes and was told I would receive a call later on that day on whether I was successful or not. I received the call 4 hours later and was offered the job!

Big up Argos!

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Argos (Liverpool, England) in November 2015.

Interview

Didnt have one, know the manager, got hired via the backdoor. Regardless of this the interview processes are very easy. Anyone could apply and get the job if you have functioning limbs and a brain

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.