Arm Interview Questions

Updated 13 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 747 of over 747 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arm (Cambridge, East of England, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

First round is a HireVue which is not analysed by AI (according to the details at the start of the interview). The HireVue contains a coding challenge which is relatively straightforward. C and C+ is recommended by Arm, especially for Hardware positions. Second interview is a panel interview that is 2 hours long. Consisted mainly of technical questions with a small section about personal projects, interests etc.

Interview Questions
  • Questions related to cache, pipelining and language specific details.
    Answer Question

Arm

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Arm

Interview

one written test followed by two technical round , in written MCQ type questions were asked. Syllabus covered was STA,digital electronics, verilog, computer architecture, verification based questions whole process was very smooth, there was no HR round

Interview Questions
  • explain project briefly, then some basic digital electronics questions,STA, verilog,basic computer architecture

Arm

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arm

Interview

The interviewers were very friendly and the interview was not too challenging. Questions are not technical and are more about motives and experience. The whole interview lasted an hour. Received offer 2 weeks after interview.

Interview Questions
  • What are some related experience you have, and did you use any project management techniques?
1 person found this interview helpful

Arm

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arm

Interview

The interview process was short consisting in an HireVue with a coding challenge and a final 2 hours technical interview with four engineers from different areas of the company. Downs: after being rejected and requesting a detailed feedback of the decision I did not receive any response.

Interview Questions
  • A programming question that consisted in manipulating the bits of a series of chars, required knowledge of bitwise operations.

Arm

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arm

Interview

There were 2 interview stages. The first interview was a phone interview and the second interview was onset. Went quickly through my CV and they got to know me. Answered some technical questions and had a chance at the end to ask questions about their company.

Interview Questions
  • First stage a phone interview. Asked about bit set and bit clear in an unsigned integer. Volatile and static in C. Second stage was an onset. Asked me questions about what is DMA. To identify some peripherals, memory units such as RAM and CPU. Address bus and data bus. At the end of the interview had to do a test in C.

Arm

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arm

Interview

Interview process was mostly good and responsive until the end. Prepared a presentation for the second stage, presented back to a panel, went largely well - whole process was 1.5 hours. Never received a follow up - no feedback and wasn’t even told I wasn’t successful. I chased a week or more later and received no response. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • How have you coped when dealing with pushback from senior stakeholders?

Arm

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Arm

Interview

1- HireVue with behavioural questions, typical questions like Why Arm, and some coding questions, as well as some technical questions. 2- 2h interview with 3 engineers from different groups, evaluating your skills in programming (C/C++), knowledge on operating systems and computer architecture, etc. Interviewers were really friendly and helpful. Had the chance to ask a lot of questions on the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Arm

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arm

Interview

The first step in the interview process is the video interview through HireView. You will have 7 days to complete. There are 8 questions and it takes about 20 minutes to complete.

Interview Questions
  • There are 8 questions about yourself and data analysis skills

Arm

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Arm

Interview

It was an on-campus placement opportunity. First, the Resume was scrutinized. The shortlisting of candidates was based on the resume. It was a two-stage interview process. The first stage interview process consists of programming and general aptitude questions. The second stage interview mainly focused on technical skills. The interviewers were friendly and understanding.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Write the code for finding the HCF of a number. Q:2 to 3 Aptitude question Q: 1 puzzle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arm (London, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

I got calls from 4 different recruiters from Arm, United Kingdom. All of them called for Senior Software Engineer positions for different teams based in United Kingdom. All of them took first round of interview virtually where they asked various questions like current work, CTC, behavioral questions and a couple of easy technical questions (like which is faster cache or CPU register). I was told that I will be getting interviewed but non of them called again. I tried contacting recruiters but no one reverted. I would like to say that this practice of recruiters at ARM, United Kingdom is pathetic. They will call you, take details and then they never respond. It has happened to me 4 times. So, I would suggest anyone taking the interviews to be very cautious that they simple choose not to revert no matter how many times you call or email them. A very bad practice indeed and I really never want to work for such a company.

Interview Questions
  • What is your CTC? What is your current work profile? Rate yourself in C++ or any other Object oriented language? Describe your current project?

Arm

Application

I interviewed at Arm

Interview

Apply online; Wait several weeks; No phone call / screen; Online questions including one coding question and several behavioral questions ; More behavioral questions ; On-site interview if you have been selected;

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 747 Interviews