Arm Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 769 of over 769 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arm (Cambridge, East of England, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

First round is a HireVue which is not analysed by AI (according to the details at the start of the interview). The HireVue contains a coding challenge which is relatively straightforward. C and C+ is recommended by Arm, especially for Hardware positions. Second interview is a panel interview that is 2 hours long. Consisted mainly of technical questions with a small section about personal projects, interests etc.

Interview Questions
  • Questions related to cache, pipelining and language specific details.
    Answer Question

Arm

Application

I interviewed at Arm

Interview

The interviewer asked general questions about my motivations for joining the company, university and personal projects I might have worked on, followed by 2 technical questions. At the end of the interview I was free to ask any questions.

Interview Questions
  • Explain how you can trace back, to get to the head node in a linked list

Arm

Application

I interviewed at Arm

Interview

Filled in an online application, then got HireVue interview (general, coding, logic) and 2 hour long virtual interview which consists of general questions, scenario-based questions, knowing more about Arm, coding)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Arm (Cambridge, East of England, England, England)

Interview

several round, 3 technical peoples and one interview with the hiring manager. global approach is very technical. no real HR interview unless requested. some discussion with the talent acquisition people which do not replace local HR

Interview Questions
  • very technical question considering some use cases assessment of your experience and knowledge

Arm

Application

I interviewed at Arm

Interview

1st stage is phone screen then 2nd stage is video interview then 3rd stage is zoom interview, the entire process took about a month. video interview questions could be found online. the final interview lasted about 1 hour.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Arm? What do you know about Arm? Why do you want to switch industry?

Arm

Application

I interviewed at Arm

Interview

No OA. Just interview. The group was doing Open source software. The interview was mainly focus on C programming, operating system, networking and computer architecture. The interviewer was nice, questions were clear and nothing too hard.

Interview Questions
  • operating system, networking and computer architecture questions. etc: Thraeds vs Process, Cache, Cache coherient, Ping

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Arm (Manchester, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

The first stage was passing the aptitude test assuming that you did A-levels with no affinity to computer science. Most of this is just critical thinking questions along with a few questions on Pseudocode & Algorithms The second stage was having your application shortlisted. The third and final stage comprised of two interviews, an Enabler interview and a Problem-Solving interview.

Interview Questions
  • Please demonstrate a scenario that promotes your critical thinking skills.

Arm

Application

I interviewed at Arm

Interview

1. First HR call trough phone. Basic personal questions about studys, and positions im interested. 2. Zoom interview general talking about compter architecture self describing etc 3. Technical programming mainly c programing tasks pointers , data structerus etc..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Arm

Application

I interviewed at Arm

Interview

It was a smooth process overall. The 1st stage is a video interview where you will be given a coding and other general tech questions. The last stage is a video interview where you'll be asked general questions about yourself and tech.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Arm

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Arm

Interview

one written test followed by two technical round , in written MCQ type questions were asked. Syllabus covered was STA,digital electronics, verilog, computer architecture, verification based questions whole process was very smooth, there was no HR round

Interview Questions
  • explain project briefly, then some basic digital electronics questions,STA, verilog,basic computer architecture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Arm (Cambridge, East of England, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

CV screening and then had a video interview through Hireview. After a week got a call to schedule a final interview with the hiring manager. And a couple of days before the interview got a call and said that the positions were closed. Still, I took the interview. Hireview: 8 pretty basic questions on some experience-based and to understand the motive. Final round: I was interviewed by 2 hiring managers. The interview lasted for 1 hour and the panel was friendly. Mostly competency-based questions and a few related to my past work experience. Overall it was a good interview. Got an email the next day saying that the hiring managers were pleased but suggested me to the Data Analyst role since my work experience is aligned with that role. Unfortunately, even that positions were closed and I was asked whether I would like to add into their Graduate Data Analyst talent pool for the next intake.

Interview Questions
  • What made you apply for a project management role?
  • What do I know about Arm?
  • How do you explain to a non-technical person what is project management?
  • What was my take on the present virtual working situation?
  • How do I plan and organize my work to reach deadlines?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 769 Interviews