Army and Air Force Exchange Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Army and Air Force Exchange Interview Questions

Interviews at Army and Air Force Exchange

1.9

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Buchanan, PR (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange (Fort Buchanan, PR (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Short, easy, very brief. Not difficult but was very rushed due to the current global situation. Said they’d call if I got the job and if I didn’t they’d email me.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing of Customer Service?   1 Answer

Interview

It was an over the phone interview since I didn't have base access. It was overall just an average interview that asked about my previous retail experience. I interviewed with the manager of my department.

Receiving Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Carson, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange (Fort Carson, CO (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

You're asked about work experience. Talk about your self and why you should get the job. Also try to be a brown noser everytime the interviewer (Manager) goes off topic and talks about their personal life and/or mentions they practice favoritism.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange.

Interview

Very short interview, with a few questions. One on one. Asked about experience and hours willing to work. Do you work well with other people. It was an easy interview what was short. Couldnt give me a starting wage. Was told HR dealt with money which is understandable. Overall nice atmosphere

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange (San Antonio, TX (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

In person interview one on one with the manager. Asked situational questions when dealing with customers. Also covered individual goals and how those goals mesh with the workplace. At the end of the interview, we took a tour of the facility with a brief overview of the different areas.

Interview Questions

• What individual goals do you have and how do you think those goals will translate into helping the workplace?   Answer Question

Shift Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eglin AFB, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange (Eglin AFB, FL (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Applied on their website. 1 week later got an email for an interview. Set up the interview for the next day. It was for a little express. Interview took 10 minutes. 2 weeks later got an email stating o didn’t get the job.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses. Am I able to clean. Am I able to measure fuel. Tell me about yourself. What was my best achievement at my last job. What is your definition of professionalism. Why would I be a better candidate than all the others.   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange (Dallas, TX (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I completed a phone screen with a recruiter. Two weeks later, I participated in a face to face interview with the hiring manager and a potential team member. After the interview, I was asked to complete a Visio test.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for the Exchange?
      Do you have any ties to the military?
      Do you have experience working on projects?
      How would you rate your Visio skills?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Biloxi, MS (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange (Biloxi, MS (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Called in asked basic questions. Asked about availability and if able to work certain hours. Talked about general job responsabilities and asked how much customer service experience I had. Stressing how important customer service is.

Shift Manager (Retail) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange (Colorado Springs, CO (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied online.
    Got a call from local HR office for an interview.
    Interview was one on one at HR office, lasted about 40 minutes.
    About a week later got a call saying I’ve been selected and asked for my permission to run a background check.
    That came back in 5 days and was called by HR and sent the welcome email with orientation packet and orientation date.

Interview Questions

• How have you delt with a problem that you had with a co worker.   Answer Question
    • Describe yourself in 3 words.   Answer Question
    • What qualities do you have that make you a good fit for the job you’ve applied for?   Answer Question

Service Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange.

Interview

Casual and easy interview. If you are able to make top 5 that is the key to success. Make sure that you mention the benefits of serving the military and their families.

Interview Questions

• Want are the core values of the Exchange?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.