AroundCampus Interview Questions

Updated 19 Jan 2016

2.6

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online, then was contacted by a recruiter to set up an online interview. Once completed, then went on to a video conference call with the same recruiter. Was offered a position, but was not in the geographic region I wanted to work in.

Interview Questions

• Sell me an advertisement for a Dentist in your college town.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Wilmington, NC (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed on-campus the day after meeting representatives at a career fair. Felt like a very professional interview unlike other laid-back interviews I have experienced recently. Interviewers took notes the entire time but were very attentive. Mainly asked standard interview questions but threw in a couple curve balls. This is an interview you want to be prepared for.

Publishing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

You submit your resume through an online form on the AroundCampus website. They will get in contact with you within one or two weeks if they'd like interview you. Local applicants come into the Chapel Hill office, but they use Skype and phone interviews for applicants who live farther away. There is a vocal interview and a short quiz (in the Production Department interview) to determine your skill strengths (proofing, designing, editing, etc).

Interview Questions

• What unique skills or perspectives do you bring to the AroundCampus office?   Answer Question
    • How do you exemplify the AroundCampus brand?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

moved very quickly, applied online, phone interview, interactive online interview, the in-person skype interview. Interview was very behavioral, had me on my toes a few time. As a freshman just happy to have the experience of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What are TWO of your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed via Skype. It lasted around 30 mins and I spoke with the regional manager of the company. He asked me some questions regarding my past positions and why I would be a good candidate for this role.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

First I did a prerecorded interview that consisted of about 5 questions. After that I was asked if I could do an interview via Skype which wasn't to difficult. It consisted of your basic interview questions. The only one that tripped me up was being asked to sell the product to a local dentists office. Finally I filled out and submitted a personality assessment, which wasn't to difficult and did not take very long. I heard back from them fairly quickly after that.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2015.

Interview

Three rounds of the interview process. The first round just ask you to submit your resume, then if they liked your resume someone will call you to set up an account for a computer interview. The computer interview will have several questions and you will have two tries for each question. There will be a countdown that will be recording your interview answers. Then the team will review your responses, if you moved forward then you will have a final Skype interview will a regional manager. Make sure to research the company, like you always should. Ask them questions about the app advertising and they will like you.

Interview Questions

• Pretend I am a business owner, how would you sell me our advertising products based on what you researched about our company?   Answer Question

Summer Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

-Virtual Interview, What this means is there is pre recorded people asking you 5 questions. You have 5 seconds to answer and 1 time to redo your answer. -Skype Interview-About 30 Minutes, very typical questions as an average interview.

Interview Questions

• If your parents, coaches, and professors were all in a room, what would they say are your three best qualities?   Answer Question

This is just not enough compensation for the amount of work put into it. I also did not want to change all my finals to a week earlier because of training.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jonesboro, AR (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Jonesboro, AR (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Basic interview questions. They are about the same age as you so you'll feel more comfortable in the interview. The overall experience of the interview was great. It will get you prepared for other jobs outside of this internship.

Sales Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a very energetic and friendly interviewing process. There were a lot of situational and personality type questions, as well as past experience and skills overview. There was an initial phone call, then a skype interview, then I received a phone call a few days later asking if I would like to join the team.