AroundCampus Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

AroundCampus Interview Questions

Updated 22 May 2017

2.5

Sales and Marketing Inter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Richmond, VA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I had a one on one on campus interview. The manager was really relatable, probably only a few years out of college. The interview was standard. After some basic behavioral questions, he walked me through compensation and how the whole summer would be. I wasn't too too interested in the position so this didn't really excite me. Although I didn't get offered the position, it was a great interview practice.

Interview Questions

• I am a dentist office in town, sell an advertisement to me.   Answer Question

Sales Representative SummerProgram Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Berkeley, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I submitted my application and heard back from Wells Fargo pretty quickly. I applied from the campus system. I was notified through email for an interview and the whole interview process was really chill and I was comfortable. The interviewer was really nice. Overall the interview was really easy and asked most behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Why sales?
      Tell me about yourself
      Tell me a time when you are working under stress
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Contacted by phone because I applied online. The guy was really nice and I ended up talking to him a little bit. I asked some questions about the company, how many interns were at a certain place, how many they hire, and what specific tasks I would be doing at the specific location.

Sales Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Williamsburg, VA (US)).

Interview

There are several stages of the AC interview process. Be advised that you get a video interview before being moved on to in-person interview, which is usually with the person who will be your boss.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a sales intern with AC?   1 Answer
    • Do you have access to a car?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. You take it or leave it.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Syracuse, NY (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

In the beginning it was a phone call to briefly introduce the company, and then an virtual interview was offered. After a few days processed, they offered a Skype interview. No response after that. It only take a few days for the two interview, which is pretty quick.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Rochester, MI (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Met with the company at Career Fair then interviewed at the school the next day. I didn't have much time to prepare for the interview but it went very smoothly. it last about 20 mins and they record the interview with a voice recorder. The company seems built up to be like they are giving you a great opportunity, but when its all said and done you will earn less than minimum wage for your work in the summer. the questions are very simple like strengths and weaknesses and times where you had to go above and beyond.

Interview Questions

• Sell a advertising space for a dentist office.   1 Answer

terrible compensation. they offer $200 a week for the first 7 weeks and then after that its only commission. you will be underpaid and over worked.

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was very personal. They were interested in showing off the community of young professionals that contribute to the company. It was a marathon interview with little time between meetings, as everyone seemed to be busy.

Interview Questions

• What would be your goal in the first two weeks on the job?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus in December 2015.

Interview

Pretty simple, submitted my resume, they brought me in and asked me some questions, asked me to make a sales pitch. Pretty simple stuff but they made it pretty clear that you would be selling advertising in a planner for them.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AroundCampus in November 2015.

Interview

It was lengthy, and so far 3 step process. The person I spoke to was very up beat but I don't know how I felt about him. He asked a lot of vague questions and the video interview was just awkward.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

I found out about the job through my sorority and had to send my resume through email. About one day later I got an answer with the date I was scheduled for my skype interview.