AroundCampus Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

AroundCampus Interview Questions

Updated 10 Oct 2017

2.5

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flagstaff, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Flagstaff, AZ (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Pretty basic and easy. Asked about background and why I wanted to do sales. Also made it clear about how hard cold-calling is and if I was okay with facing rejection every day.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2016.

Interview

Good process. Took about 3 weeks. First I applied online, then I had a brief phone screening interview with a district manager, then I had an hour-long Skype interview with the same manager and was called with an offer about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• "Would you consider yourself to be a competitive person?"   Answer Question

Sales and Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

They just want to make sure you are interested in the internship and meet the qualifications. Basically 3 rounds: phone, video, and in person. Don't stress too much about trying to sound spectacular. Just be yourself and get to know your interviewer and be as honest as possible. It was also a great chance to get more clarification regarding the position and what your summer will look like.

Summer Sales and Marketing Interview

Interview

They called a few times, and I did a virtual interview and an interview over Skype. It was more abundant that this was an advertising and sales job than marketing, which is misleading since I was interested in marketing.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Greensboro, NC (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

They contacted me via email to schedule a Skype interview. The skype interview was natural, much like a conversation. Everything went smoothly, and I was sent a survey afterwards. I answered the survey and am now awaiting their answer!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Evanston, IL (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

One Skype interview with regional manager, lasted about 45 minutes. Very easy, basic walkthrough of resume, behavioral questions, quick simulation of how you would sell ads to a particular type of local business

Interview Questions

• Imagine your client is a _______ (dentist/restaurant/movie theater/etc.). How would you convince them to buy an ad in the planner?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview! It was thirty minutes and very professional. The interviewer had a good attitude and made me feel comfortable. The overall experience of this interview was a really positive one. They had a good way of setting it up and making sure you understood exactly what the internship entailed of.

Sales and Marketing Inter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Richmond, VA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I had a one on one on campus interview. The manager was really relatable, probably only a few years out of college. The interview was standard. After some basic behavioral questions, he walked me through compensation and how the whole summer would be. I wasn't too too interested in the position so this didn't really excite me. Although I didn't get offered the position, it was a great interview practice.

Interview Questions

• I am a dentist office in town, sell an advertisement to me.   Answer Question

Sales Representative SummerProgram Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Berkeley, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I submitted my application and heard back from Wells Fargo pretty quickly. I applied from the campus system. I was notified through email for an interview and the whole interview process was really chill and I was comfortable. The interviewer was really nice. Overall the interview was really easy and asked most behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Why sales?
      Tell me about yourself
      Tell me a time when you are working under stress   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Champaign, IL (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

The first interview is a video record interview. The second one was in person. I have two people interview me, and one of them is a senior leader. The interview went really well and I like them!

Interview Questions

• If you have a super power, what would you want to have   1 Answer