Ashford & St. Peter's Hospitals NHS Trust|Ashford and St Peters Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Ashford & St. Peter's Hospitals NHS Trust|Ashford and St Peters Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ashford & St. Peter's Hospitals NHS Trust|Ashford and St Peters Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Medical Laboratory Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chertsey, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ashford & St. Peter's Hospitals NHS Trust|Ashford and St Peters Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (Chertsey, England) in September 2020.

Interview

I applied on the NHS website and heard back 3 days later with an interview offer. The interview was over the phone and I was told that I was being offered the job the next day.

MLA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chertsey, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ashford & St. Peter's Hospitals NHS Trust|Ashford and St Peters Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (Chertsey, England) in September 2020.

Interview

Online interview via Microsoft Teams
    The interview was about 30 minutes long and consisted of questions from a panel of interviewers
    Interview questions were centred around routine clinical laboratory work experience

Senior Healthcare Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chertsey, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ashford & St. Peter's Hospitals NHS Trust|Ashford and St Peters Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (Chertsey, England).

Interview

Very friendly and welcoming. Had the opportunity to talk about myself my job role and interests. Also had a chance to meet the team and be shown round the department.

Interview Questions

• What would I do in emergencies etc   1 Answer

Clinical Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chertsey, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ashford & St. Peter's Hospitals NHS Trust|Ashford and St Peters Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (Chertsey, England).

Interview

Was interviewed by 3 people. Normal relevant questions. Asked how I would cope in certain situations. What did I know about what was going on in the NHS at the moment. Fairly standard stuff.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something that is going on in the NHS at the moment.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.