Nexmo Interview Question: Asked to Prepare an presentat... | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interview Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview London, England

Asked to Prepare an presentation but no written brief

given, highly ambiguous. Refused offer of a telephone call to qualify and agree on content. They did not thank me or ever reply back to me to conclude the process. Left with a general feeling of unprofessionalism.
Answer

Interview Answer

1 Answer

First presentation was concise and provided a strong overview of target industries, sales focus and product fit - in spite of lack of any information from Nexmo, or a written brief. I was told afterwards they wanted a plan, but I had already offered a 30/60/90 plan which was declined. Obviously unable to develop a relevant plan without any information from their side. Presentation didn't meet their expectations and they conceded they did not provide enough information to make it relevant to them. Mutually agreed to a second presentation but then they refused to hold a call to discuss particulars but still expected a presentation.- pointless. I felt that there was no obvious business plan on their part, and that they were canvassing candidates for knowledge as to what they should do.

Interview Candidate on 21 Mar 2019

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.