Asons Solicitors Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Asons Solicitors Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Asons Solicitors

Fee Earner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asons Solicitors in June 2015.

Interview

Where do I start? The company comes across as a very professional company, but in reality they are far from that.

The interview process was diabolical. I had gone in for an interview at Asons and the interviewer did not even turn up. After waiting an age, an office lady turned up to undertake the interview.

The interview itself was a shambles. The office lady did not have a clue on what to do or how to approach the interview. The so called interviewer did not know what questions to ask therefore taking a long time looking at my CV, erm'ing quite often and there were a series of awkward silences whilst she looked for questions to ask. This in turn promoted my nervousness in the interview, although before this stage I was very positive and ready to 'smash' the interview.

To make matters worse, the company did not even give a reply on whether or not I had been successful for the role. (No email, call, voicemail, message etc.) Nothing whatsoever.

All in all I am very happy that I did not have to work for a such terrible and unprofessional company.

Fee Earner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Asons Solicitors.

Interview

Very positive, thorough, engaging and informative. I met two of the directors very early on in the process, and felt welcomed from day one. They were very interested in my experience, and I learnt a lot about ASONS which transpired to be very true to word.

Negotiation

Fine

Anonymous Employee in Bolton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Asons Solicitors (Bolton, England) in August 2013.

Interview

interview was fairly easy
    not many questions were asked
    basically why asons etc, why law, discussed my grades and previous experience
    also discussed some scenarios, spoke briefly about types of claims company takes on etc

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bolton, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Asons Solicitors (Bolton, England) in March 2013.

Interview

Quite straight forward, a lot of propaganda use. Very open like office all glass. Not many questions if I'm honest. The guy who recruited me (Sajid) was very laid back but shortly after I started he was demoted lol

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.