Aspire Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 24 Sep 2018

3.1

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aspire (Chennai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

round1: apps easy to clear
    round 2: writing the program
    round 3- technical
    round 4- hr
    round 1: was easy to clear they will be selecting atmost all of them
    but they will select only few out of 400+ they selected only 5.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aspire (London, England) in June 2015.

Interview

First called by a recruitment consultant to discuss the role and have a quick telephone interview. Overall it was a fairly calm interview, nothing to stress about. Just try to be interactive in the group interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspire.

Interview

Applied online. Very confusing process. Got a call and discussed sales sales sales. Didn't even discuss the actual role that i applied for. Had to explain how my past experience would prepare me for a future sales role. Invited into the office for a 'registration interview' but declined.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think sales is for you.
      Tell me about how your past experience will prepare you for a possible career in sales   Answer Question

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aspire (Chennai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

They select everyone in first round and reject 95% in second. One who outstanding in c can easily crack ,as a fresher even you done well they expect a lot lot.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aspire (London, England) in August 2017.

Interview

Unprofessional. Job was falsely advertised and the interview was essentially spelling out the truth: you're applying to be one of those people you see selling sky tv in shopping centres.

Interview Questions

• Would you be okay with this?   1 Answer

2 Oct 2017 – Chairman

We don't employ people as Sales Executives so unsure if you have the right Aspire

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aspire (London, England) in November 2011.

Interview

Met with line manager and Managing Director. Both were very informative, asked some tough questions. Make sure you research the company, and have some questions prepared to ask the interviewer. I was asked things like what motivates you? How do relate to team members? How do you relate to direct management? The 1st interview was a get to know you kind of thing, along with demonstrating my ability to do the job itself. The 2nd interview was more formal.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach the first 3 months in this job. I was asked to present this in the final stage of the interview process.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aspire (London, England).

Interview

Apply, a call shortly after, 2 face to face interviews and an offer. A relitively selection based process but one that offered me all the opportunity I needed to assess my cultural fit (I also got a pizza express out of it)

Interview Questions

• All questions are clear and concise, generally speak if you cant answer the question - then you don't have the right experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered what was always discussed and clear pay rise and promotion paths were laid out.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aspire (London, England) in April 2011.

Interview

Fantastic, I was approached on LinkedIn and it was very simple to make contact. The HR director was amazing and my second stage was detailed. I met lots of people in the team as well as the managers. I was offered the job and 2 other offers on the table but chose this one as every time i life the office I felt incredibly positive about the people, the company and what they where trying to create.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As I said very good and the right move for me

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aspire.

Interview

a waste of time on so many levels. CEO is smug and arrogant and will try to catch you out in the role play. (Which by the way is a ridiculous thing to do in an interview process but this company do it as a standard) Also the offices are tiny and look like an overpacked call centre! CEO is clearly someone who micro manages and will try to catch you out in the interview. didnt get an offer and even if I did wouldn't have been interested. Oh and the salary ranges they are advertising on their website are not a true reflection of what they actually pay.

Interview Questions

• Asked some really annoying and irrelevant questions   1 Answer

7 Aug 2017 – Chairman

If this is us, as in a review with Aspire Recruitment then I apologise as coming across as smug and arrogant. Role plays are designed to reflect the job we do, not to catch people out. If we seem an... More

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aspire (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

Started off as a headhunt given my experience in recruitment. Decided to give it a go as there was an international offering on hand. Had an initial 2 telephone calls from members of the business abroad before proceeding onto a face to face in London.
    After a lengthy discussion and disagreements with salary, it was decided that I would be sent a breakdown/structure of the commission/bonus scheme to perhaps allow me to review the salary expectations. Was never sent any follow up, not provided feedback ever since.

Interview Questions

• What's important for you when working in recruitment?   Answer Question
    • Out of the key points mentioned, what would be your top 5?   Answer Question

30 Jul 2018 – Chairman

Many apologies, no reason not to send you the information you required.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.