Aspire Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 22 May 2018

2.9

Talent Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aspire (Birmingham, England) in February 2018.

Interview

An in-depth telephone interview with a Talent Manager ascertaining my strengths/weaknesses, why I wanted to leave my current role, etc. We then arranged a second stage very shortly where I met with two Talent Managers for a competency based interview and a role-play involving speaking with a candidate looking for work.

The Chairman was then invited to sit in on the role-play along with the Talent Managers. Standard, quite nerve wracking but it's a view for them to see how you handle pressure.

The only downside is the fact that there's been no further correspondence despite chasing...especially with a start-date of the 5th for the new team. If they have informed those that are successful then where are the rejections? I'm not the only one this has happened to...

I'd also update your comms and website that say the Talent roles are three stages interviews.

Interview Questions

• Q: How do you deal with stakeholders that may push for too much?   Answer Question

5 Mar 2018 – Chairman

Hi, and apologies if no further communication. That is not good, Your feedback above says you applied via a recruiter. It would be usual for the recruiter to take the feedback and pass on to you. I... More

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aspire (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

Started off as a headhunt given my experience in recruitment. Decided to give it a go as there was an international offering on hand. Had an initial 2 telephone calls from members of the business abroad before proceeding onto a face to face in London.
    After a lengthy discussion and disagreements with salary, it was decided that I would be sent a breakdown/structure of the commission/bonus scheme to perhaps allow me to review the salary expectations. Was never sent any follow up, not provided feedback ever since.

Interview Questions

• What's important for you when working in recruitment?   Answer Question
    • Out of the key points mentioned, what would be your top 5?   Answer Question

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Aspire (Chennai (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Asp.net tech lead - Technical face to face and manager round and final HR round. Once if you through all the process you will get an offer. OOPS concept is must for this interview

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aspire.

Interview

a waste of time on so many levels. CEO is smug and arrogant and will try to catch you out in the role play. (Which by the way is a ridiculous thing to do in an interview process but this company do it as a standard) Also the offices are tiny and look like an overpacked call centre! CEO is clearly someone who micro manages and will try to catch you out in the interview. didnt get an offer and even if I did wouldn't have been interested. Oh and the salary ranges they are advertising on their website are not a true reflection of what they actually pay.

Interview Questions

• Asked some really annoying and irrelevant questions   1 Answer

7 Aug 2017 – Chairman

If this is us, as in a review with Aspire Recruitment then I apologise as coming across as smug and arrogant. Role plays are designed to reflect the job we do, not to catch people out. If we seem an... More

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aspire (London, England) in August 2017.

Interview

Unprofessional. Job was falsely advertised and the interview was essentially spelling out the truth: you're applying to be one of those people you see selling sky tv in shopping centres.

Interview Questions

• Would you be okay with this?   1 Answer

2 Oct 2017 – Chairman

We dont empoly people as Sales Executives so unsure if yiu have teh right Aspire

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspire.

Interview

Submitted my application to the website. Had a phone screening with a candidate consultant which I passed. Was then invited for an interview in person at their office. Interview was a friendly chat with 2 managers. Got a phone call to say that I passed the first interview. Have a second interview coming up which is a presentation and role play.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Why Aspire?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?   Answer Question

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aspire (Chennai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

They select everyone in first round and reject 95% in second. One who outstanding in c can easily crack ,as a fresher even you done well they expect a lot lot.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aspire (Chennai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

round1: apps easy to clear
    round 2: writing the program
    round 3- technical
    round 4- hr
    round 1: was easy to clear they will be selecting atmost all of them
    but they will select only few out of 400+ they selected only 5.

Graduate Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspire (London, England) in June 2016.

Interview

Group interview initially used as an introduction session before candidates were narrowed down to those with the best presentation, very helpful in initial and follow up stages with extensive assistance to graduates

Interview Questions

• introduce another candidate and pitch them to the group   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were many offers given and allowed those who are successful for a choice in where they decided to go to

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspire.

Interview

Applied online. Very confusing process. Got a call and discussed sales sales sales. Didn't even discuss the actual role that i applied for. Had to explain how my past experience would prepare me for a future sales role. Invited into the office for a 'registration interview' but declined.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think sales is for you.
      Tell me about how your past experience will prepare you for a possible career in sales   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.