Associated British Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Associated British Foods Interview Questions

Interviews at Associated British Foods

3.4

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Associated British Foods.

Interview

Applied for HR grad placement - interview questions were varied with some competency and some specific questions about the company and it's various brands. The interview had pre-recorded questions which I was asked and given some time to think and formulate an answer.

Interview Questions

• Competency questions - name a time where you led a team to achieve and outcome.   Answer Question

Strategy Manager AB Ingredients Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associated British Foods.

Interview

Straightforward process, met with HR director and with line manager as well as director
    Flexible to meet early in the morning
    Interesting conglomerate
    Also had to do some online tests and they share the results of your personality with you during the interview
    Would recommend

Graduate Engineer Interview

Interview

Very good, the company had organised a factory tour and a dinner the day before the Assessment Centre. Also the HR team went out of their way to keep you interested in waiting times and afterwards they provided detailed feedback for each stage of the process.

Interview Questions

• Management asks you to do something that you already know won't work. How would you react?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Associated British Foods in November 2019.

Interview

Fill out a general application form and answer two 500 word questions. Next stage is the online interview, where you have to answer 5 competency based questions. Then it is the online tests (SJQ, Numerical and Abstract Reasoning)

Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Associated British Foods.

Interview

After being selected for the interview I received an e-mail stating I had three days to complete the interview. The interview was around fifteen minutes and after each question was given, they gave me one minute to think of an answer to the question, this was very useful. There were five questions and they were mainly competency-based questions.

Consumer Brand Marketer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Associated British Foods in October 2019.

Interview

The first stage was to respond to written questions about one of their brands, your skills and why you wanted to join the graduate programme. The interview was recorded video, lots of support was provided before with practice questions which you could repeat as many times as you like. I called up afterwards and they took the time to look over my interview again and provided feedback on why I didn't get in which was really constructive! The feedback was things like... More evidence of how you worked within a team to achieve a goal (I had spoken a bit too much about myself!) and more detailed understanding of the product portfolio.

Interview Questions

• I'm coming round for dinner, describe what you'd make for me using ABF products.   1 Answer

Graduate Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Associated British Foods (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England) in September 2019.

Interview

4 stages:
    1) situation interview - how you would react in certain scenarios
    2) group discussion - assessed on how well you put your ideas forward and interacted with the rest of the group
    3) Presentation - 15 minute presentation on a topic you’re given a week before
    4) Interview

Technical Grad Scheme Interview

Interview

First, you need to fill in an online application form, with two 500 word personal statements. Then you carry out an online verbal reasoning and maths test. If you pass these you get invited to an online pre-recorded interview.

Interview Questions

• The online interview: How did you work as a team? How did you overcome a failure?   Answer Question

Marketing Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associated British Foods.

Interview

Completed an initial application, followed by verbal and numerical testing, then a video interview. Numerical test asked you to avoid using a calculator, but test was impossible without one.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were faced with a difficult decision at work   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associated British Foods.

Interview

Applied online and did numerical and reasoning tests then got a video interview. Was enjoyable as you are given a short preparation time to properly figure out what you are going to say.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.
      When have you made a mistake that affected others.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.