Astra International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Astra International Interview Questions

Interviews at Astra International

3.3

Corporate Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Astra International (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Basic test of logic and numericals for about 2 hours out of their office and an interview with 3 senior corporate communication managers a week later. The interview process was quick and was informal. However they did not contact back to inform of an acceptance or rejection.

Interview Questions

Interview

1. First process is FGD with other candidate. We discuss about several tjings asked by moderator. Then we answer the question, lead discussion, then continue to other question, given a case, we formulate our solution, and present our opinion to other
    2. Intetviewiew with HR

Interview Questions

• 1. Better Attitude or skills?   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Astra International (Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

It was obvious from the very beginning that the user is totally uninterested. He only asked me one question, “tell me about your daily activities” so after I explained about my current job, etc, he asked me to ask him questions! And that’s all. I was given a close ended response for every questions I ask. I kinda sensed that he wanted this itv to be over ASAP. I think it was very unprofessional and rude.

Wonder why he still decided to call me for an interview if he knew he wasn’t gonna hire me from the very beginning. A phone interview would be sufficient to filter out.

On a positive note: the recruiter from HR team was really kind and accommodating :)

Corporate Communications Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Astra International (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in June 2019.

Interview

It was good overall. The interviewer asked good & relevant questions, he was also not intimidating. The interview lasted for about half an hour. Overall it's not difficult as long as the interviewee comes prepared

Interview Questions

• knowledge about Astra International, experience in handling challenges etc   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Astra International (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in December 2018.

Interview

First there's cv screening. After we pass that we have to pass the psikotest which I think the toughest. Then Interview with HR & User then if we pass that we'll move to the MCU.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indo (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Astra International (Indo (Indonesia)).

Interview

Just like another interview process. Before the interview process, there is a basic ability tests and similar tests pauli. But some interviewers are disrespectful. She's harassing my answer (when asked the reason for rejecting a previous job)

Astra Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Astra International (Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

1. Psychological Test
    2.Forum Group discussion (focus on grouping your answer)
    3.User Interview (Mini case in the end of interview, focus on business presentation not the overview of Astra International)
    4. Interview Board of Directors
    5.Medical check up and HR interview (congratulation, this is only a mere formality)

Interview Questions

• What data you would provide if you asked to make a business report   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunter, Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Astra International (Sunter, Jakarta (Indonesia)) in March 2016.

Interview

Asked about generic background information, asked me to give a presentation about my portfolio, and told to create a design based on provided requirements as a entry test which is actually pretty simple as long as the guidelines are read carefully.

Investor Relation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Astra International (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in August 2015.

Interview

Good experience.
    The 2 users and head of management held a depth interview.
    Asking question about current status of study and former job.
    Did presentation about myself.
    Applied through employee referral from HR And from the department.
    Process very fast within 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Current status of study.
      How to handle investor
      Handle investor event.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunter, Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Astra International (Sunter, Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

I applied through campus event, in the event their hrd interviewed me for 15 mins. Just around a week later i've got an invitation for psikotes (basic verbal and visual test), after few days i've got an email again stating that i passed and through the next step: FGD and user interview (if passing the FGD). After both step, the last one before MCU is presentation in front of BOD+panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.