AstraZeneca Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 23 Feb 2018

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (South Wilmington, DE (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

Met with about 3 or 4 people on the site. Be sure to be familiar with the STAR interview method. I wasn't necessarily prepared to have to answer the questions following the method, so even though I can do a great job, my intereview wasn't representative of that.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavior interview questions like "describe a time when you solved a problem". Must use the Situation, Task, Action, Result (STAR) method.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AstraZeneca

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Wilmington, DE (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward and they used the STAR method. Manger and on-time, interview lasted about 1 hour and the process went smoothly. Most of the questions were standard and used in other interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for AstraZeneca?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I received a call to schedule a meeting, the interview was good and expected. Then a test was made and I never received an answer!!

Interview Questions

• The test was a home test and very time consuming for an interview process   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

One phone screen and one group interview is conducted and a decision made from the results of that. The in-person interview is more situational than skill-based.

Interview Questions

• You are asked about a time where you failed or had a poor outcome and to explain the main sources of the failure and what could be done differently next time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation occurred over the phone and was respectful on both sides. Some give and take on both sides.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Luton, East of England, England) in May 2015.

Interview

First round phone screen then was invited to an assessment centre. Had to do a presentation based on a case study then a presentation. The people I presented too were not familiar with the case study so it sometimes felt like they were asking me random questions they had just picked up which made me struggle a bit.

Interview Questions

• A time when you used science to make a decision - typical competency based stuff. They really want concrete DETAILED examples of the STAR type questions but also how it impacted you and the business. They are all about how you made an IMPACT and challenged and motivated colleagues. I didn't get an offer but I was very impressed with the fact that they provided very detailed feedback and critique which I found very useful. Most companies don't even bother and this says a lot about AZ. This company has pulled through some very tough times recently and I really wish them all the best.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Terrible experience. Hiring manager was not respecting others time. Waited for 30mins from the scheduled time because she hasn't back from lunch and never inform when she is coming back. Informed the front desk and decided to leave after 30mins waiting and still no sign of her.

Interview Questions

• No questions as I decided to pull off due to the hiring manager was terribly late.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.