AstraZeneca Health Economist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

AstraZeneca Health Economist Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Health Economist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Södertälje (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Södertälje (Sweden)) in March 2017.

Interview

1st interview was a panel interview with the hiring manager and a senior member of the team. Behavioural interview to see how you would fit within the team and if you fit with the company's values. Very nice and engaging interview panel. Interview felt like an informal conversation rather than a formal interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AstraZeneca

Health Economist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (London, England) in April 2011.

Interview

Call with hiring manager for about 1 hours going through my cv and the manager explained the structure and role and responsibilities. The next stage was an assessment centre with competency based questions, technical excercise to check excel skills and presentation of a hypothetical scenario to the team.
    Very nice atmosphere and cheerful managers at the time

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of prioritisation when heavy workload   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.