AstraZeneca Industrial Placement Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

AstraZeneca Industrial Placement Interview Questions

Interviews at AstraZeneca

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Cambridge, England) in November 2019.

Interview

The application involved filling out a form and attending an assessment centre.

The assessment centre consisted of some group work, two interviews (technical and competence) and a lab tour.

The technical interview consisted of data analysis questions. All data was provided during the interview and the questions were based off analysing charts etc.

The personality interview was composed of some general questions and some situational questions, i.e. how would you react to situation X.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AstraZeneca

Industrial Placement Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

Simple interview with the potential supervisor and team leader. First technical interview, then fit interview and finally coffee with light chat. (Valid for old Medimmune labs) The interviews are carried on on-site where you applied and the company covers travel costs.

Interview Questions

• Describe an expression vector.
      What is an antibody, ADC, bifunctional?
      Explain a concept of molecular biology.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Cambridge, England).

Interview

My interview was a very welcoming and relaxed interview which gave me the chance to learn about the company and the role I would be performing. After initial questions about my background, I was able to meet other senior scientists who I would be working under. I was asked specifically why I chose to seek out MedImmune (as the role was not advertised) and my interviewer (who ended up being my supervisor) truly cared about what my future goals were.

Industrial Placement Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

After applying, got called for interview near Bristol. Interviewed by 2 interviewers. They explained the process before starting the interview. Competency based questions like "tell me a time when...". Had some technical questions where I was given a P&ID diagram and asked to explain each part and its function.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time when you were faced with a problem and how you turned it around   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.