AstraZeneca Interview Questions

Updated Dec 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,072 of over 1,072.0 interviews

Employee Referral12%
Recruiter11%
HardAverageEasy

AstraZeneca

Application

I interviewed at AstraZeneca

Interview

Had calls with various people from the organisation who were pleasant and tested the required skills for the role. Skills like communication, excel, team-building etc were questioned. Overall the experience was good

Interview Questions
  • Describe a couple of methods you would use to increase employee engagement in your team?
    Answer Question

AstraZeneca

Application

I interviewed at AstraZeneca

Interview

Telephone intvw with recruitment agent 1 hour presentation and technical interview Values interview 1 hour and asking about AZ values Good experience overall, no issues, nice people to work with etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about AstraZeneca

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

AstraZeneca

Application

I interviewed at AstraZeneca

Interview

3 interviews spread out over about a month. The managers all met over zoom and they asked a series of questions about my resume and my applicable work experience. They asked me several questions about AstraZeneca and the disease state that I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AstraZeneca

Application

I interviewed at AstraZeneca

Interview

Three step hiring process: HR interview, technical interview and final stage. Everything went smoothly and according to plan. Very positive impression how everything was organised and how helpful was lady from HR departament.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AstraZeneca

Application

I interviewed at AstraZeneca

Interview

It was nice and easy. I had two 30 minute interviews that asked me pretty standard questions about my career goals, my expectations for the internship, and my experiences that made me a good candidate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AstraZeneca

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca

Interview

Todo processo realizadores forma humana, feedback rápido! Recrutadores e gestores agradáveis que conduzem a entrevista de forma muito natural sem pressão. Entrevistas via plataformas digitais , com fácil acesso e comodidade .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AstraZeneca

Application

I interviewed at AstraZeneca

Interview

Lovely team, quick responses, well organised - there were 3 rounds overall, each round was 1 hour long. Pleasant experience overall and felt very comfortable during the process, would refer a friend

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AstraZeneca

Application

I interviewed at AstraZeneca

Interview

HR reached out first and then interviewed with the hiring manger and another director. Had to do a presentation on a drug and present clinical research. The review process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Give an experience where you had to present research to a key clinical decision maker

AstraZeneca

Application

I interviewed at AstraZeneca

Interview

The interview process took months and never actually came to a satisfactory conclusion. I had separate 4 interviews. All of them were virtual. The last interview was 2 1/2 hours with a presentation.

Interview Questions
  • They asked questions directly related to their values

AstraZeneca

Application

I interviewed at AstraZeneca

Interview

Good process oriented overall the interview was nice and cleared the rounds with ease and the questions were average and i accepted the offer and have a good work environment

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,072 Interviews