AstraZeneca Interview Questions

Updated 7 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at AstraZeneca

HardAverageEasy
Found 932 candidate interviews

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (United Kingdom) in Nov 2020

Interview

A very nice interview process, with about a month from my initial application to offer. Everyone was very friendly and kept regularly in contact to keep me updated. Began with a 15 minute phone screen (nothing to worry about, they are just checking you are eligible to work/able to relocate if needed etc). Then had the interview. It was a panel interview lasting 2.5 hours. The first step was a 30 minute presentation, followed by a 45 minute technical interview (this was quite challenging!) and finally 45 minute values interview.

Interview Questions
  • One question on each of the 5 AstraZeneca Values -When have you had to make a difficult decision where you were met with resistance? Technical questions going deep into the science and ability to analyse data (they presented me with data and asked me to analyse it/design experiments etc)
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at AstraZeneca (United States)

Interview

The internship interview was only 30 minutes with three interviewers and each described their potential project in the beginning. I was only asked behavioral questions, questions about my resume, and it was very casual and friendly.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time you used science to make an innovative solution to a problem?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (United States)

Interview

The interview was direct, straight to the point, and comfortable. It was very quick considering I traveled from thousands of miles away but I got a great tour of the building and it attracted me even more.

Interview Questions
  • Talk through your background and specific questions on how to perform certain tasks.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at AstraZeneca (United Kingdom)

Interview

Assessment day starting with introduction presentation about AstraZeneca and the role. Then a values based interview, followed by a virtual lab tour and a question and answer session with current placement students and graduates, then a technical interview.

Interview Questions
  • Technical interview covered material and energy balances, drying, drug coating, filtration and concentration calculations.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Japan
Application

I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Japan)

Interview

cv review + 2 zoom interviews + 1 month internship. Took 5 months overall. 1st zoom interview : 1HR + data science manager 2nd zoom interview : data science manager

Interview Questions
AstraZeneca
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (United States)

Interview

The first interview was completed online. Questions appeared on the screen and I had to record myself answering. I had a deadline to submit by. Next, I was invited to an in person interview but declined.

Interview Questions
AstraZeneca
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I interviewed at AstraZeneca (India)

Interview

Had a nice interview experience as a fresher and they were friendly enough to communicate with them. There were totally 4 rounds with 3 hr pannels. 2 tech hr rounds and 1 general hr round.

Interview Questions
AstraZeneca
Anonymous Employee in Australia
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Australia)

Interview

1. Video questions 2. First round interview 3. Role play 4. Psychometric testing Role play involved a clinical paper on the medication. Psychometric testing was done online - mix of numerical and verbal reasoning.

Interview Questions
AstraZeneca
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (India)

Interview

Good interview. They asked about my strengths and weaknesses and talked regarding my resume. Interviwer were also good and kind and they didn't let me become nervous. It was very helpful interview. They asked me about their company also.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (United States) in Feb 2021

Interview

Applied online and after two weeks I got an email to schedule a screening call with recruiter on zoom. Past that stage I was invited for virtual interview with the Associate Director. Interview questions were pretty standard about my research background and skills. After the interview I came to know that the Associate directors research papers got retracted because of scientific conduct. As I was not comfortable working with such people I withdrew my application. I'm still surprised that he is employed in a reputed company like Astrazeneca.

Interview Questions
AstraZeneca
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (United Kingdom)

Interview

The interview was around 45 minutes long, based on the values mainly, and questions about my degree. They were very nice. Was complicated having to use Microsoft teams, but were accommodating

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 932 Interviews