AstraZeneca Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

AstraZeneca Interview Questions

Updated 3 Dec 2017

3.1

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

One face to face with local stakeholders and on skype with management aboard. The initial interview was behavior based. The Skype interview asked for a demonstration of knowledge and skill level. It felt like a test.

Interview Questions

• Review this data and explain what stands out or concerns you.   Answer Question

Senior Scientist Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

Phone interview by 2 interviewees asking the 8 shortlisted candidates the same questions. It was told clearly when you would hear back from the next shortlisting process before the start of the interview.

Interview Questions

• why would you like to work in this job, what are career aspirations, and what would you not want to do in your next job etc..   Answer Question

Respiratory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Brighton, MI (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

First step was a video interview, then a face to face with 2 district managers. The interview itself was very laid back, just question and answer, 1 situation question. The entire interview was 45 min.

Interview Questions

• When was there a situation in which it disagreed with your manager and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gothenburg (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Gothenburg (Sweden)) in July 2017.

Interview

First day interview was 6 hours from 9 AM to 4 PM.One manager from Sweden, 3 managers on video conference from UK. Second part they sent me a dataset and asked me to analyze it.

Interview Questions

• Describe random forest algorithm?   1 Answer

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Cambridge, East of England, England) in September 2017.

Interview

I went through 3 rounds of interviews.
    1st with HR for 15 minutes on telephone.
    2nd with team on Skype call, for 30 mins.
    3rd on site interview with team and hiring manager for 3 hour.

Interview Questions

• Salary expectations by HR.   Answer Question
    • Questions around technical skills mentioned in the resume.   Answer Question
    • Job expectations and 3 technical questions with situations framed. Plus behavioural questions for the attitude to work under team and passion for science.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in February 2016.

Interview

The recruitment team is from Randstad and is not the best or most professional, even hire some people without english skills to have a business conversation. They are only intereseted on filling the vacancies, then present CVs without skills and that makes hard to work and the job.

Interview Questions

• For my role, I have a technical interview with questions about my role.   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Gaithersburg, MD (US)).

Interview

Two phone interview and one on-site interview.
    Organised and positive experience.
    A recruiter contacted for initial screening. Then a phone interview with the line manager. Finally, group interview with two other leads and director.

A D Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Wilmington, DE (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Three month process. Consisted of phone interviews and skype interviews with senior leadership in the UK. Everyone was very nice and professional. I'm still waiting for a final response from the company.

Process Engineer Summer Intenship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macclesfield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Macclesfield, England) in October 2017.

Interview

Had an approx. 1h face-to-face interview, which was split into two parts of competency and technical questions. Both parts were alright, the competency questions were quite general, while technical were more specific to pharma but doable with a basic ProcEng knowledge. As it was a part of assessment centre, the interviews were followed by Q&As with current employees and graduates, included an exciting and extensive site tour.

Very short application process, just an application form with several competency Qs with 100-word limit, got invited to assessment centre straight after, no tests or interviews in between.

Interview Questions

• Describe how would you perform mass and energy balance on a tablet coating unit.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nassau, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Nassau, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Phone interview lasted 30 minutes. Reviewed resume. Asked about current ranking and promotions. They reviewed training program, driving record and benefits . Asked for base pay. Asked current company positions and type of ranking process.

Interview Questions

• Asked to give an example of recent presentation.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.