AstraZeneca Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (London, England) in April 2017.

Interview

Recruiter call --( wait 1 week )--> Phone Interview --( wait 2 weeks )--> On-site interview --( wait 1 week )--> Offer

It's a pretty standard procedure as outlined in other interviews here. Everyone was very helpful and friendly throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• The other comments flesh-out the interview quite well, often it's up to you to both discuss and comment your past experiences.   1 Answer

Country Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (London, England) in April 2017.

Interview

Loose conversations not much structure. Changes in personnel left the decision maker unclear. Otherwise a standard cv and success conversation with some discussion on what you could bring to the role. Seemed more focused on fit than true competency or capability interview.

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (London, England) in January 2016.

Interview

Online application, including usual bio and assessments. Worst thing is how you don't even hear back regarding your application you simply have to assume you didn't get it after a while

Interview Questions

• How are you qualified for this position? That sort of thing   Answer Question

Postdoctoral Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (London, England) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online to an open position. I received an appointment for an online video conference 5 days after I summited my application. The interview will take place next week. Wish me luck

Vice President, Global Medical Affairs Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (London, England) in July 2013.

Interview

Objective , Panel and individual. It was a good process and I met leadership and people who I was going to work with.Process was expedited well defined in terms of expectations and next steps .

Access to appropriate Information for decision making

Health Economist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (London, England) in April 2011.

Interview

Call with hiring manager for about 1 hours going through my cv and the manager explained the structure and role and responsibilities. The next stage was an assessment centre with competency based questions, technical excercise to check excel skills and presentation of a hypothetical scenario to the team.
    Very nice atmosphere and cheerful managers at the time

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of prioritisation when heavy workload   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.