AstraZeneca Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

AstraZeneca Marketing Manager Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in September 2015.

Interview

Process was fairly straight forward and formulaic. They have a process and rating system and they stick to it. After an initial phone screen, I was brought in and met with four directors, who asked a series of situational questions to really get at how I would respond, and had responded managing complicated projects, people, and situations. Only one round of interviews before an offer was extended.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to go against leadership's recommendations or guidance.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AstraZeneca

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Wilmington, DE (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with Hiring Manager then in-person interview with Hiring Manager and peer. Phone interview had very basic questions. Live interview questions are based on their "values" and other standard behavioral questions. They require answers in STAR format. I recently interviewed for two separate positions. Both times I felt there was something lacking in the process, and the follow-up, despite having things in writing, was non-existent. I actually got an automated email saying the position was filled the day before one interview was scheduled but was able to confirm the interview. No offers yet but no communication either way despite follow-up.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you exhibited integrity. Tell me about a time you reacted to a change in the external business environment (had to change a project or business strategy).   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)) in September 2014.

Interview

Test of how to drive performance and market understanding. Standard questions from HR manager, more STAR questions from hiring manager. Questions related to company values, and references done with current and previous managers.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in October 2010.

Interview

Had 1-1 interview with HR manager to check skill set and personality. Offer me a few potential positions available except what I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. Which area(Marketing, Business development) are you interested in our company?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.