AstraZeneca Medical Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

AstraZeneca Medical Representative Interview Questions

4.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Medical Representative Interview

Interview

Phone interview, called for a phone interview to be scheduled on another day, the interveiw took 15 mins, simple personal questions , why you want to be a medical rep, what's your week point in your personality, why we would accept you ?, do you have a driving license.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AstraZeneca

Medical Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in April 2012.

Interview

A total STAR interview process on the first interview with the HR. I would say pretty easy to pass this round, just be yourself and make sure you google how the STAR interview process worked so you won't be caught off gaurd. Second round of interview consisted of a role play session. The good thing is that they gave you the research paper and a brochure a day or two before the second interview so you could have ample time to prepare for the interview. Overall, the people are very very very nice. just make sure you have enough preparation and I believe the candidate would be able to make it through.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths/weakness mentioned by your current management in your yearly review?   1 Answer

Medical Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Cairo (Egypt)) in October 2011.

Interview

good and i had learned a lot from it in term of self-confidence and presentation skills and communication skills.
    i also knew how to handle the proposed objections that might be raised during any interview

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join AstraZeneca?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.