AstraZeneca Medical Science Liaison Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

AstraZeneca Medical Science Liaison Interview Questions

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Medical Science Liaison Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

One on one with Medical Affairs Director, followed by a group interview, presentation, and typical STAR fit interview.

The one on one involved very pointed questions with the ability to answer and elaborate. Both clinical and scientific questions, but mainly focusing on how my background will allow me to be successful in the role. Nearly no situational questions.

The group interview was all Personal Experience Interview questions (STAR).

The presentation was attended by the group, and they interrupted a lot - obviously, this was done to simulate the MSL/clinician interaction, and they challenged my assertions. They were clearly looking to see if I was comfortable under pressure and could handle interruptions. The topic of the presentation was not that important, rather they assessed my ability to connect with the audience and deliver a good presentation.

Interview Questions

• Why AstraZeneca?
    Tell us about a time when you had to deal with a difficult person.
    Why will you be successful?
    Talk to us about a leadership position you had and what it entailed.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AstraZeneca

Medical Science Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, DE (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Dover, DE (US)).

Interview

Face-to-Face interview. It started with me making a presentation to the hiring manger and other MSLs. Next there was an interview with HR reps finally the hiring manager again.

Interview Questions

• STAR model-type questions. Interestingly, I received a question about how to sell an item, interactions with difficult people, problem solving, etc.   1 Answer

Medical Science Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Wilmington, DE (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

1.5 hour on site interview after a 1 hour phone interview. Presentation was required which lasted about 20 mins. Met with hiring manager and 2 other MSLs. It was very casual yet professional. I thought they asked excellent questions and gave me feedback right away.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when I dealt with conflict   1 Answer

Medical Science Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2016.

Interview

1st round is based on situational examples based on AZ values. It was a panel interview , the panel had a list of preset questions and the candidate has to use examples to reflect the values and learnings

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.