AstraZeneca Interview Questions in Mississauga, ON | Glassdoor.co.uk

AstraZeneca Interview Questions in Mississauga, ON

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Regulatory Affairs Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was invited for an interview a week or two later. Very short interview with about 4 or 5 questions lasting around 20 minutes. It was a very informal relaxed interview, felt more like chatting with a colleague and the interviewer was very easy to talk to. Questions were mainly STAR based. Was about a month before final decisions were made and everyone was notified whether they got the position or not.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, then was invited to a very structured group interview where you are put into the role they are considering you for, it was a group of 4 other students.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength and weakness.
       What process did you take in applying for the job?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

3 rounds, first was a group panel interview focusing on skillsets, behaviours. 2nd with VP and last one with CEO. No personal references needed, but asked for employer confirmation, education check and police check. questions were mainly giving examples of situations, or solving "hypothetical" situations, issues. Relaxed atmosphere, good questions. AZ is looking to hire for talent and potential to grow with the comapny, the interview process is designed to meet this goal

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate the offer was very fair and at market value for my experince and career level

Study Delivery Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied at end of January 2014, was called by HR after a week to schedule an interview two days later. Had a one-on-one interview with standard interview Qs (tell me about yourself, strengths, weaknesses...), and some behavioural interview questions. Interviewer was very nice, approachable and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to make a decision to call something even though you you were unsure of the outcome.   Answer Question

Drug Information Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2008.

Interview

recruiter arranged meeting; two employees interviewed me in a conference room. the drug information team back then did not operate in silos, rather they all covered each others material, which I thought was a good strategy for dealing with workplace absence. Hard to tell whether either of them were happy, they were dressed casual professional but seemed a bit stuffy on some level. Was not able to form real impressions from the interview, perhaps that's why I wasn't offered the job???

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.