AstraZeneca Research Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

AstraZeneca Research Scientist Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in March 2011.

Interview

Interviewers raise questions in a very professional and polite way. However, their requirements are also very high. It's reasonable considering the fast-pace, risky development process and delivery pressure they have from high-rank managers. Anyway, I feel blessed not to working in such a stressful environment.

Interview Questions

• Risky decision you have made...?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for AstraZeneca

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macclesfield, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Macclesfield, England) in June 2013.

Interview

Main questions based on situational experience i.e. 'STAR' type questions. Followed by technical questions based on role requirements.
    HR went through CV and asked for further details. Finished with general HR type questions such as what are your strengths, where do you see yourself in 5 years etc. What sort of numeration would i be looking for?

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? How do you deal with conflict? What's more important: quality or quantity? How well can you multi-task? Have you managed any projects or mentored / trained people?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was negotiable. They had a flexible upper limit dependent on experience.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.