AstraZeneca Senior Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 21 Aug 2017

4.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Telephone, TX (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Very professional approach and role specific questioning. Interviewer punctual when initiating call and very accomplished at putting the candidate at ease. Enjoyable experience albeit only the initial screening. Lasted 30 minutes in total.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of integrity in the context of this position?   1 Answer
  • Please provide any other relevant information in support of your credibility for this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AstraZeneca

Senior, Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Washington, DC (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

interview process took a long time, multiple days with many different departments. Very thorough process. Background checks, references and situational questions. Only frustration was the length of time it took to get to an offer. I would suggest being very prepared with good examples of results generated in past jobs. Be ready also for very long days of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in which you made a poor decision. What did you do to correct it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

easy, straight forward, transparent

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Wilmington, DE (US)) in February 2009.

Interview

Group interviews following the STAR methodology.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very little negotiation was available other than some consideration for relocation.

Senior Director Interview

Interview

Expect 2- to 3-person panel interviews that are cross-functional but always include one representative from HR. Though you will be asked a few personalized questions, expect the bulk of the interview to consist of behavioral (SOAR) questions drawn from the company's HR template, at least for the initial interview. Generally expect the same industry bias requiring past experience in pharmaceuticals.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had difficulty getting others to agree to your ideas.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.