AstraZeneca Senior Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 3 Jun 2017

3.1

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in February 2015.

Interview

I submitted an online application and then had an interview with three people on the team. It was 95% behavioral questions and then they declined to extend an offer while citing technical skill requirements.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AstraZeneca

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Cambridge, East of England, England) in April 2016.

Interview

I was given a telephone interview with the department head in April 2016. Although I was feeling very nervous I feel that this went really well. The hiring manager was very polite and interested in what I had to say on the phone. However I never heard from them again, even after repeated phone calls and emails to inquire how the process was going. I understand they must interview a lot of people, but just a simple email to say I my application will not be going any further would have not gone amiss.

Senior Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in March 2016.

Interview

interview by skype one day with different future colleagues and managers. No HR interview
    One scientific presentation followed by questions and other 5 interviews. Then a visit on the site but not really an interview, just to meet the team and HR.

Anonymous Employee in Alderley, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Alderley, England) in February 2016.

Interview

Contact with AstraZeneca was via HAYS. Invited for interview with 4 days notice. I met 2 interviewers (one male, one female). Across the table talking, no presentation was necessary. Lasted less than 1 hour. Later that afternoon (Friday) I missed a phone call. It was to tell me that I got the job. So I didn't know until Monday. I started 2 weeks later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (London, England) in January 2016.

Interview

Online application, including usual bio and assessments. Worst thing is how you don't even hear back regarding your application you simply have to assume you didn't get it after a while

Interview Questions

• How are you qualified for this position? That sort of thing   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Cambridge, East of England, England) in December 2014.

Interview

Technical assessment
    Length one day 9 am to 5pm.
    Steps:
    Presentation of my work 45 min
    Technical test on a completely aknown topic
    Lunch
    Attitudinal questions
    Technical test on a more familiar topic

Interview Questions

• Why do you think this role is for you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Macclesfield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Macclesfield, England) in January 2009.

Interview

very good environment, first they talked about the culture of the company, then asked some technical questions, not too many. Generally easy process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.