AstraZeneca Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 7 Jun 2018

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Baltimore, MD (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

I had an interviews with Medical manager and marketing head. They introduced themselves and asked me to tell them about my resume followed by several questions including ethical dilemma, previous success. I asked some question about advantages of the company. They explained more about their works and challenges.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with ethical dilemmas in your works?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AstraZeneca

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in April 2018.

Interview

It was a 20 mins video interview: direct and generic questions with a mix of "how would you/that fit in with..." and one challenging question picked from my background briefing

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Why AZ, how would you meet given objectives, skills you have that would aid in given job tasks   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, then was invited to a very structured group interview where you are put into the role they are considering you for, it was a group of 4 other students.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength and weakness.
       What process did you take in applying for the job?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.