AstraZeneca Interview Questions in Wilmington, DE | Glassdoor.co.uk

3.4

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

A D Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Wilmington, DE (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Three month process. Consisted of phone interviews and skype interviews with senior leadership in the UK. Everyone was very nice and professional. I'm still waiting for a final response from the company.

Internal Study Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Wilmington, DE (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Organized and straight forward. They send a complete interview packet ahead of time detailing process. very structured formal interview start asking about your background, CV review and then ask situational questions using the ATOLA method.

Director, Market Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Wilmington, DE (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

applied online and got to speak directly to the hiring manager after one round with HR.

Then interviewed with a small panel in a tiny, uncomfortable conference room.

As with most corporate interviews these days it was focused on the company's core values and was very STAR-based (behavioral). But, the questions had been developed by an outside consultant and even the panel members themselves admitted they couldn't decipher what exactly the questions were asking. After stumbling through a very disorienting battery of questions, I was glad to get out of there. The team exhibited no enthusiasm for the company overall, and really looked very misplaced even sitting and talking together. It was a very odd and uncomfortable atmosphere overall.

Interview Questions

• I can't really recall any specific questions verbatim, but most were behavioral - based (although in a very convoluted way)   1 Answer

CRM Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Wilmington, DE (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter in late October 2016. Setup phone screen quickly. Set up in person interview for early November and completed employee profile assessment before my on-site interview. Drove from central New Jersey to Delaware for the interview and met with two people in a group interview setting. Questions were normal experience based questions - "Tell us about an experience where you ___."

Never heard back from them or the recruiter until I reached out this year and asked if there was any feedback. Was told there wasn't any feedback and they hired someone else. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a challenge you experienced when launching a new program and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Wilmington, DE (US)).

Interview

set interview template, situational questions, tell me about a time when....all seemed centered around companies core values: Follow the Science, Do the right thing, We put patients first, People & Culture, and we play to win.

Senior QA Manager/Associate Director - Americas Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Wilmington, DE (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was professional. Everyone was courteous and very nice during the panel interview. The hiring manager was very nice.

I applied online on January 19th. A phone screen was held February 15th. A panel interview in Wilmington was conducted March 16th. Finally, on April 27th, I called the hiring manager directly, and said the position is uncertain and hung up. The next day, I saw my status change online which said the position was closed.

I am disappointed that I was not chosen for the position. Hopefully something in the future will pop up.

Medical Science Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Wilmington, DE (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

1.5 hour on site interview after a 1 hour phone interview. Presentation was required which lasted about 20 mins. Met with hiring manager and 2 other MSLs. It was very casual yet professional. I thought they asked excellent questions and gave me feedback right away.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when I dealt with conflict   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Wilmington, DE (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with Hiring Manager then in-person interview with Hiring Manager and peer. Phone interview had very basic questions. Live interview questions are based on their "values" and other standard behavioral questions. They require answers in STAR format. I recently interviewed for two separate positions. Both times I felt there was something lacking in the process, and the follow-up, despite having things in writing, was non-existent. I actually got an automated email saying the position was filled the day before one interview was scheduled but was able to confirm the interview. No offers yet but no communication either way despite follow-up.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you exhibited integrity. Tell me about a time you reacted to a change in the external business environment (had to change a project or business strategy).   Answer Question

Senior Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Wilmington, DE (US)).

Interview

This job is now contracted out to independent contractors. . They do not recruit this position directly anymore. An editorial Manager hires outside personnel. This is no longer a job that is hired directly by the company. There is nothing more to say.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses in the work environment   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy negotiations. flexible schedules

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Wilmington, DE (US)).

Interview

Found out about job through a recruiter. Phone screen with HR, then hiring manager a week later. Given a small packet via email describing STAR interview format prior to onsite interview. Had to fill in detailed job application online listing references, previous salaries, etc. prior to onsite. Onsite was a single one-hour panel with hiring manager and 2 other people I would potentially be working with. They read questions off a sheet and took note of my answers in 3 columns literally labeled situation, task/action, and result. Received feedback a few days later that I did not get the position. Form letter email that said they went with someone else came a few weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• Given a small packet via email describing STAR interview format prior to onsite interview. Don't ignore this! The questions they asked were on print outs so I think they were all from that packet.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.