Atos Interview Questions

Updated 26 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,098 of over 1.1K interviews

Recruiter14%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Atos

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos

Interview

Remote interview with basic questions, they were nice and polite, they talked about the position, I talked about mylesf and my previous experience. I got asked to do a case study afterwards.

Interview Questions
  • What is the thing you are the most proud of about yourself?
    Answer Question

Atos

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Atos

Interview

Buen proceso en general, el seguimiento fue adecuado y las entrevistas fueron puntuales en cuanto al puesto y mi experiencia. Sí se realizaron muchas preguntas técnicas para evaluar mi conocimiento en general, tanto de la vacante como de mis trabajos anteriores.

Interview Questions
  • ¿Cuál es tu experiencia en negociación con proveedores? Y proveer 3 ejemplos casos donde hayan surgido conflictos y cómo los resolviste.

Atos

Application

I interviewed at Atos

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire 2 Technical and 1 HR round Technical 1 round - Screening round Technical 2 round - Logical questions by Manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Atos

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos

Interview

Aptitude: - general aptitude question was there, time was 1 hr. Technical round -In this round some technical interview and skill discussion happened. Hr round - tell me about your self - strength and weakness -salary discussion

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Atos

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Atos

Interview

Was ok.nothing unique. three to four levels of interview overall and agreeable schedules. Phone interview followed by a functional interview on phone and a one hour interview in person . Comfortable interview and I liked it and it worked out too.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Atos

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos

Interview

There were total 2 technical rounds, HR round generally they don't conduct, I was asked to send the documents along with salary expectations. And later the HR kept me waiting for around 1 month just to get the approvals for my expectation that too was within market standards. Worst experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos (London, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

Short phone call followed by an online assessment testing non-verbal, analytical ability and then a psychometric test, followed by a pre-recorded interview . After this there was an assessment day lasting up to 6 hours. Short group task, individual presentation task followed by a 45 minute interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Atos

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atos

Interview

Yeah, It was good. there were 3 rounds. first round was Aptitude, Then second round was technical round & last round was HR It was average to crack the interview. technical round was purely based on oops & dbms concepts.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Atos

Application

I interviewed at Atos

Interview

Le processus de recrutement a commencé par un pré entretien par téléphone qui a duré 20 minutes. Ensuite on m'a invité a passer un test cognitif de 45 minutes au total.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Atos (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Interview process was musch smoother and they conducted it very well. Within week had 2 technical Rounds. 1 Managerial Round. Then HR took it almost month to complete all documentation and received offer post that. Standard Hike percentage 30% Rest all good.

Interview Questions
  • interviewer is having very good Networking knowledge and having good patience. We discussed almost on every technology switching routing LB SDWAN Nexus ACI Wireless etc. difficulty level was moderate to high.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,098 Interviews