Atos Interview Questions in Reading, UK | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Atos

3.1

Graduate Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Atos (Reading, England) in March 2018.

Interview

Easy online process, a few questions asked initially to find out about you. Then the online tests, followed by a video interview. Waited a while for an assessment centre, but the day was enjoyable, and I was with a mix of job roles, graduates and placement students, this created a nice atmosphere.

Graduate Business Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnersh, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos (Winnersh, England) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online in November '16. Online assessments followed -numerical/ verbal/ sjt test. After that was the telephone interview and if you are successful you proceed to the AC. They tell you the outcome within 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• The process was veeery slow. They called me end of March to arrange the telephone interview which is with an external agency (some of the employees had an accent, connection was poor at times). After I passed this stage they asked me to attend the AC and I booked it for end of month. However few days before that they called to ask if it will be possible to move it two days later as there aren't enough assessors for this day. I agreed and then two days before the assessment day they call again explaining that it's not possible to attend the date I'm booked for as they need to do some additional security checks..... not professional at all..

On the assessment day we were given the schedule for the day. First was the group exercise where you are given time to read it tru and then need to discuss with the other members. As far as I remember we needed to agree either to outsource or not some/all the activities in company X. You need to reach a final decision with your group.

After that were the interviews- quite nice, one with an HR manager and the other with a manager to the position you're applying for.

Finally, I was given the presentation task - make sure you write down the key points & issues from the text they give you. It's important that you are keeping it consistent and be very clear about the solution you are proposing. I have been asked some challenging questions regarding some of the issues in the scenario.

They called me back 2 weeks after with a full feedback report on each of the components which was really useful   Answer Question
    • Why atos? Why this position? How do you approach a hard task? Situation in which you had to convince someone? Situation where you've changed your initial plans?   Answer Question

Account Management and Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos (Reading, England) in March 2017.

Interview

the process was as follows online application, numerical and verbal reasoning, phone interview and then assessment center. Took months at a time for Atos to respond and get back to you regarding whether you were able to move forward to the next stage. No feedback was given even though it was arrange post assessment center.

Interview Questions

• assessment center was in four parts.
      1 - group presentation
      2 - short interview 20 minutes
      3 - long interview 40 minutes
      4 - presentation on your own.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atos (Reading, England) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview can be by phone or by Skype. The interview lasted about 20 minutes and comprised of mainly competency, experience and behavioural questions. The interviewee made me feel at ease, and the overall feel of the interview was fairly relaxed. The interviewee made me feel at ease, and the overall feel of the interview was fairly relaxed.

Service Delivery Manager (Year In Industry) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Atos (Reading, England) in February 2016.

Interview

1.On-line application via the Atos website
    - includes short writing piece on recent technological development of your choice.

2. Two Proficiency tests, one on basic mathematics and another on how well you can disseminate information from various crowded paragraphs on different topics .

3.Phone Interview

4. Assessment Centre
    - Includes group based case study
    - 2 interviews
    - Development of a presentation on a solution to a case study, you are then expected to present this to a member of the company 1:1

Graduate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atos (Reading, England) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online, did some tests, had a telephone interview and was invited to an assessment day. Assessment days have mixed groups of candidates that may be going for different jobs but the manager of the job you applied for will be there. There was a group exercise, where the end result does not really matter, it's more about being a good communicator, pitching in useful information and generally being useful to the task at hand. I also had two interviews, with mostly competency based questions. There was also a presentation to make on the day and present. Overall, you need to be confident, quick at reading and analysing data to deduce meaningful information, and be friendly/show your personality without being unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you innovated   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you worked in a team with someone who was difficult to work with   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atos (Reading, England) in March 2013.

Interview

Online application , Psychometric test, telephonic interview and assessment centre.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.