Atos-Syntel Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Atos-Syntel Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Atos-Syntel

2.6

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel.

Interview

Was a pretty easy process - Had initial contact from a recruiter who asked if I would be interested. From there I had what should have been an interview over zoom, but ended up being just a phone call. Thick accent, but managed to get through it, and then was given an offer about a week later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Atos-Syntel

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Boston, MA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

I was a recent CS graduate looking for full time employment at the time of my interview. Their representative was very friendly and helpful during the phone screen. However, you and I are both too good for a position here.

Here are the main points:
    - Ignore whatever buzzwords like "software" or "developing" they throw in to get your interest. The position is a full-time consultant.
    - For recent graduates in their program, the salary is $50K, non-negotiable and no guarantee of a raise or career growth. This is well below industry standard and very low for a full time position in the Boston area. It was explained at the in-person interview that constantly going "above and beyond" is the only way to get a raise, but it is still not guaranteed, even if you spend all year staying extra hours or going the extra mile.
    - I botched many of the technical interview questions and still got an offer to get on board with their program. Though I appreciate it, it demonstrates that they don't value their consultant hires and just want to funnel kids into their company and make money. Most of the time in software, you can't get any questions completely wrong at the interview (I've heard this from a variety of people in the field, and learned this since).
    - There is no room for career growth. They want to integrate you as a consultant, you won't ever move up to manager, just look at the other reviews. No matter how hard you try, you're dispensable.

Bottom line: if you just got a technical degree, you are worth more than $50K a year in the Boston area. I recommend you keep reviewing your course material and wait for a better offer unless absolutely necessary!

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied online. They called me and sent an email to set up a phone interview which was easy non-technical. She explained that the Philly position I applied to wasn't actually open and gave me some other location options, and I agreed to apply to Phoenix. Then they sent me a 75min timed programming assessment which was somewhat tricky in that I don't know, and didn't claim to know, some of the languages and things they asked, and some typos were distracting and made questions ambiguous. Five days later they said I had passed the assessment (must have a low bar for passing) and they wanted to do a Skype technical interview. I studied the questions reported here, and it was easy. The interviewer wasn't technical and seemed to be reading a script. I didn't hear back after that until a MONTH later "reminding" me that everything went well with my interview and they were just waiting for positions to open up... Why were they advertising for positions they didn't have open?

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn. A couple of days later I had a brief non-technical phone interview outlining the hiring process. I was sent a link for an online technical/computational assessment to be completed within 24 hrs. I wasn't too bad though I would review SAT-type math. Next came a technical interview a week later. Again, not too bad.

Interview Questions

• When does a class require an equals method to be written?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Hiring and interview process is pretty simple. One of the recruiters will have a brief phone interview with you about the position and your experience.

If you continue, you will then be given an online assessment. The assessment is mostly logic with some technical questions. If you pass, you will then have a Skype interview with a Syntel Representative, who could possibly be your reporting manager. The phone interview questions here vary by who interviews you.

Once you pass this you should get an offer.

For "campus hires", you will have to go through the training program at one of their training locations (likely either in Memphis or Phoenix) for two months. This would be paid for. Training covers Java Full Stack development.

Negotiation

Non-negotiable starting salary

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Pune (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

it contains 3 rounds.
    1. Aptitude(quant,verbal,resoning) 60 min 90 question.
        apti is divided into 3 section each of 30 question and 20 minute time. there is a sectional cut off and no negative marking is there so attempt all the question.

2. Hackthon:
    before this one 25 mark technical apti is there which contain SE,OOP,DB cocepts.

later one 90 minute hackthon is there in that you will get one real time problem and you need to give your logical solution for this. this is a group activity each of 5 member
    15 min. - you have to give your solution on question without discussion.
    45 min. - in this span you are allow to discuss with fellow and need to draw flowchart for the question as well as you need to execute the code.
    30 min - in this time the invaligator will ask you technical question about your contribution.

3 rd round: HR
    in HR they mostly check your communication skill, are you ready to relocate and are you ready work in any shift , thats it.

Interview Questions

• What is your contribution in hackathon?   1 Answer
    • what is another way to solve hackthon problem?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (London, England).

Interview

Interview process is of 4 steps.firstly there is aptitude round which consists of 90 questions in 60 min.30 quant,30 reasoning and 30 verbal.
    Then after 10-15 days they will call u if u clear the aptitude.then on the interview day firstly they take online mcq Technical test.then there is hakethon round.In this round a group of 5 members is created and a problem statement is given and whole group need to solve that problem using any programming language. This is an elimination round.From my group they took 3 out of 5.
    If u clear hakethon then finally there is HR round.and almost after 3-4 week they declear results.

Interview Questions

• my hakethon question was to find out what type of series is whether it is Fibonacci or AP or GP.And find next no.if that series.   Answer Question
    • and finally HR questions was basic relocation,bond ,shifts, etc.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

There were 4 rounds for the fresher joinee. AS i was selected as trainee, i have gone through Apptitude, GD, Tech interview and then HR. First i have gone trough with Aptitude which i gave in june 2015. Then in October i got mail regarding other rounds then i gave my other rounds in bangalore in november 2015.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel.

Interview

I have appeared through freshers offline process. The first round has happened in my college itself and then i waited for 3 months to get the result and i have been called other rounds of interview which includes 3 more rounds. 2nd round was of GD then 3rd technical and 4th HR.

Interview Questions

• It was related to your resume and what project you have done in final year.   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Written, followed by group discussion. Those who cleared group discussion appeared for Technical round which was quite simple and after clearing technical round, HR round was just a formality. They took 20 days to roll out the offer letter after HR round.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.