Atos-Syntel Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Atos-Syntel Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Atos-Syntel

2.0

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel in November 2013.

Interview

Primarily phone interviews. You may be interviewed by several personnel and eventually an interview by the client. If a client doesn't hire you it will not look good for your further employment.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Atos-Syntel

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (New York, NY (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Scheduled an interview (via Skype) on the phone and confirmed via email, however the interviewer failed to make contact with me and did not attempt to contact me ever again. It was unprofessional no other way to put it and I'm so very thankful that it happened sooner rather than later.

Interview Questions

• During the initial phone conversation, I was asked if I wanted the position and if a salary of $50,000 was acceptable.   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview went well. Had client interview also. Totally 2 rounds of interview. But later came to know that position was on hold. No professionalism to inform the candidate about the interview process and about the next steps. Not at all feel like joining this company.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel.

Interview

It was a campus placement program.
    Had two round of interviews. Basic interview questions regarding BA roles and responsibilities, SLDC lifecycle, domain related questions.
    Overall interview was manageable
    Interview was for BA profile, my B-school placement committee had contacted the Syntel HR team. Criteria Syntel had was MBA Finance as per domain requirement.

Interview Questions

• What are the activities that a BA does throughout a project lifecycle?   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel.

Interview

Had 3 rounds of interview, first with the HR, 2nd with my manager and the third with the Director

Negotiation

Pretty good

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel in November 2011.

Interview

There were two rounds of 1:1 interview.First was a tech interview .Second was HR interview

Interview Questions

• Why did you give Pune as your choice for work location?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.