Atos-Syntel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Atos-Syntel Interview Questions

Interviews at Atos-Syntel

2.7

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Orlando, FL (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Telephonic interview to check degree and qualification, then explain there is a job training in other states which will take 7 weeks. Then asked me to take an aptitude test, but never sent me a link.

Interview Questions

• Do you have back-end software development experience in Java   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel.

Interview

Was a pretty easy process - Had initial contact from a recruiter who asked if I would be interested. From there I had what should have been an interview over zoom, but ended up being just a phone call. Thick accent, but managed to get through it, and then was given an offer about a week later.

Programmer/Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel.

Interview

After taking an online evaluation, I was supposed to have a Skype call with an employee and was prepared for it, but I was never contacted during or after the schedule time and two days later informed by a recruiter that the position I was applied for was no longer available. It feels like I wasted my time going through the hiring process for this company.

Interview Questions

• information about the company, software development cycle, OOPs   Answer Question

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel.

Interview

Below describes the interview process in a short list:
    - Phone call from a recruiter
    - Fill out information(application)
    - 1 hour Online test ( math,critical thinking, sql questions)
    - 30 min skype interview

Interview Questions

• pattern questions ex: 1 3 5 ... What is the next number ?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel.

Interview

It was fairly simple and mostly behavioral questions. Technical questions were as per the role and nothing out of the box. The last round was the HR round and i was selected

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel.

Interview

Went over the basics on resume and what I did for some jobs including what type of scenario stuff was I exported to and just said it will take 2-3 days to get back to me.

SupportEngineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel in January 2019.

Interview

Easily the worst interview experience I have ever had. First, I recieved a bunch of random calls with no warning. Then I got a barrage of very unprofessional, misspelled texts from someone asking to set up an interview. I did, and the initial interview went over job specifics (C++ and Javascript) and I set up a time to do a Skype coding interview. Then the Skype coding interview came around... they asked me question after question on topics that I would have had no exposure to as a recent graduate (which the position was marketed for). Then I was told the position was for a Java developer instead, and that there would be no coding interview. I was denied by email shortly after that.

They really need to be more organized and clear on job specifics and expectations. After that second interview I had already decided if they offered me a position I would decline it.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied online. They called me and sent an email to set up a phone interview which was easy non-technical. She explained that the Philly position I applied to wasn't actually open and gave me some other location options, and I agreed to apply to Phoenix. Then they sent me a 75min timed programming assessment which was somewhat tricky in that I don't know, and didn't claim to know, some of the languages and things they asked, and some typos were distracting and made questions ambiguous. Five days later they said I had passed the assessment (must have a low bar for passing) and they wanted to do a Skype technical interview. I studied the questions reported here, and it was easy. The interviewer wasn't technical and seemed to be reading a script. I didn't hear back after that until a MONTH later "reminding" me that everything went well with my interview and they were just waiting for positions to open up... Why were they advertising for positions they didn't have open?

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn. A couple of days later I had a brief non-technical phone interview outlining the hiring process. I was sent a link for an online technical/computational assessment to be completed within 24 hrs. I wasn't too bad though I would review SAT-type math. Next came a technical interview a week later. Again, not too bad.

Interview Questions

• When does a class require an equals method to be written?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Detroit, MI (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Short not so interested in more than what minimum you would accept. They tried to offer additional benefits but no additional money. And they seem to mr go with agreements past 1 year.

Interview Questions

• What’s the minimum with benefits to be accepted ?   1 Answer