Atos-Syntel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Atos-Syntel Interview Questions

Interviews at Atos-Syntel

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview was good and easy. Aptitude and then technical and Group discussion round. At the end there was HR interview. Overall experience is good. The aptitude was in our college and the Interview and group discussion were in a center.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel in July 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a Syntel recruiter and the same week I was called on SKYPE for a video interview. The SKYPE interview was not too hard. They just really want to know what it is you know and what you are willing to learn. I was asked to describe how I would write a function that told if a number is prime or not.

Interview Questions

• Create a function that returns true if a number is prime and false if it is not.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel.

Interview

Include 3-4 rounds, including general aptitude (Easy level), group discussion, technical (two rounds) and one HR with the bond period of two years.
    Group discussion depends upon current affairs. Be through what you write on your resume.

Interview Questions

• Resume Walkthrough
      Recent experience
      Weakness
      Strong point
      some question to write algorithms such as BFS, tree, palindrome   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (San Jose, CA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Over the phone pretty basic and straight forward no deep technical questions. However, their were some personality type questions. For example how would you deal with a difficult coworker and how did you solve any related issues in your past work experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel.

Interview

Phone call with HR, Online technical assessment - quantitative reasoning, pattern stuff, database questions, then Video Call with engineer who asked popular technical questions (fibonacci, primes, sorting), some riddles, and query questions - fairly straightforward

Interview Questions

• fibonacci, primes, sorting, query questions (join, count, etc.)   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Portland, OR (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

They said they will call me on Friday between 6:00 and 8:00 pm. but they never called during that time. Instead they call me on Sunday at about 5:00 pm. The person who was calling had a strong accent which was hard to understand. On top of that the phone line was not clear and hard to understand.

Interview Questions

• He asked me some questions about my back ground, he asked me how to spell number 9. after I spelled nine for him, he asked me how to spell nine using two English alphabets. He was asking bout the Roman number "IX". After I fail to answer the question, he told me he was done with the interview. I felt they could do better job of calling on the time they say the will call, using better phone line, and asking questions that would test the software knowledge of the applicant.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel.

Interview

The process started with an online screening, where I was told about the position and my qualifications were reviewed. I then took an online aptitude test with various questions on math, logic and cs; I was told I passed and moved on to an interviewing stage. I spoke with a current Syntel employee and was asked various questions about my resume and SDLC. Everyone was friendly throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about SDLC?   1 Answer

Analyst Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in August 2009.

Interview

Got the interview call from Employee referral...
    Had 4 rounds of interviews on - Processes, Technical Background, Leadership experience, Client facing experience, Situation that i was through...
    Then had a 2 rounds with HR for compensation... went well and I accepted offer

Interview Questions

• How do you get the new proposals sanctioned from client?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel.

Interview

There were multiple rounds of telephonic interviews.
    1st round of technical interview and 2nd round of interview was manager round. once both rounds were cleared, there was a call with HR to discuss on position and package

Interview Questions

• describe an example where you had to redesign an application   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Orlando, FL (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Telephonic interview to check degree and qualification, then explain there is a job training in other states which will take 7 weeks. Then asked me to take an aptitude test, but never sent me a link.

Interview Questions

• Do you have back-end software development experience in Java   1 Answer