Audit Partnership Graduate Finance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Audit Partnership Graduate Finance Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Graduate Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Audit Partnership (York, England) in May 2014.

Interview

I initially applied for the job role through Yorkshire Graduates where I submitted m CV along with a cover letter. I was really excited when I received an email inviting me for an interview.

I was rather scared as there was not much about the company online and the email had stated that the interview would go on for 1-1.5 hours. At first I was nervous but when I arrived at Audit Partnership and waited in the reception for the interviewer; I met various people and they were all really friendly. This relaxed me a bit.

The interview began by the interviewer asking me what I understood about the job role and the company itself. The interviewer filled in the gaps after. The interview was quite relaxed and the interviewer was friendly. The interview took two hours but I didn't notice as I was enjoying my time there and was learning something new and seeing a different perspective of the financial world.

Interview Questions

• Give me two strengths and weaknesses.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.