Audley Travel Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 113 of over 113 interviews

Recruitment Agency8%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Audley Travel

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Audley Travel

Interview

Thorough interview, structured around sales, organizational and administrative skills, and travel history. First round was online (Hirevue), then spoke with a recruiter, then interviewed with two higher level managers. They gave real-time feedback in the interview, which was nice.

Interview Questions
  • How do you stay organized?
    Answer Question
  • What do you bring to the table?

Audley Travel

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Audley Travel

Interview

The interview process comprised of an online video-based interview with preset questions and then an online interview with competency questions and a short assessment. The process was very smooth and all deadlines given for decision making were kept to which was great.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time where you stepped out of your comfort zone?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Audley Travel (London, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

The experience with Audley Travel was very positive. On first instance, I had to complete a video assessment (clear instructions provided to do so). This was followed up with a phone call with the Talent team and an online aptitude data test. The final step was a virtual interview with 2 Sales Operations Manager. Through out the whole process the team at Audley Travel was very professional, friendly and the communication was great. I appreciated it how well it was all coordinated.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time when you changed your behaviour in the team and what was the main cause for it.

Application

Interview

I applied directly online and I received an invite to a video interview. The video interview was great as you had plenty of time to answer questions and the ability to rerecord your answers. I then received a phone call from the recruitment team with an invite to a virtual interview that would be conducted with 2 operations managers. This process went very well and the team at Audley made me feel at ease and very comfortable during this interview. I was required to discuss my previous experience, answer competency based questions and complete a short assessment at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Audley Travel (London, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

After applying through their website I received an email a day later to submit a video interview. The system allowed me to prepare myself with some test questions within a set time limit. I submitted this and in a couple of days I received a response and a call from HR to say they were pleased and I'd be receiving an aptitude test to respond at my own time. This was composed of 4x sets of 8 questions to be answered within 45 seconds (each set of 8). The following day I received another email to say I had passed to the last step, a 1 hour interview with my potential managers. The whole process was very transparent, very quick and everyone I dealt with from HR to management were extremely helpful, genuinely caring and positive. I couldn't fault it!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Audley Travel

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Audley Travel

Interview

My experience with Audley Travel was filled with positives. This was actually the second time I had interviewed with Audley and on both occasions everyone who I met in each of the stages was fantastic, extremely passionate about the company and the travel industry as a whole and made the whole candidate experience a really pleasurable one.

Interview Questions
  • "Can you tell me about a time when you have worked with a particularly challenging stakeholder?"

Audley Travel

Application

I interviewed at Audley Travel in Apr 2021

Interview

Initial application followed by a one way recorded interview. I found the recorded interview very impersonal and rude. In an age where most companies are conducting zoom interviews and phone interviews, Audley can't be bothered to spare someone 10 minutes for a proper face to face interview. In my experience you get more out of a person during a face to face interview rather than a recording, it's a very unnatural environment. And if any clarity is needed on a question it can be asked. Thus the company gets the most out of the person they are interviewing. Someone has taken a lot of time to put together a CV and an application, in my case coming to them with years of experience from a major competitor. And you do a one way interview? It's shockingly atrocious especially considering all our industry has been through in the last year. The feedback I had I feel was an excuse. The factors they pointed out are two skills that you don't survive in our industry without. Even if the recruitment team didn't feel enough detail was entered into (how much could you go into in 2 minutes really) if they were worth their money they would know that those skills are essential to survive in our industry and they should respect people coming from their competition. Then again I wouldn't be surprised if the recruitment team had ever worked in a travel role in the first place. At the end of the day it's Audley's loss but I really feel they should review their application process. I certainly wouldn't recommend Audley to any of my experienced ex colleagues. Audley doesn't deserve them.

Interview Questions
  • The one way interview had 5 questions and 2 minutes to answer each.

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Audley Travel (London, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward and a positive experience. I initially had a recorded interview where i had to record myself answering a few questions. You had a practise question so that you could understand how the process worked. You then had 30 seconds to read the question and the 2 minutes to answer. It was similar to a face to face interview as you had to think quickly about your answer. You did get a chance to re-record the answer though in case you went wrong or stumbled over your words. In the current climate where there are many people applying for jobs, i understand why recorded interviews are used to get more information about the candidate. The next stage was a face to face virtual interview with 3 managers. They were all lovely and made me feel comfortable from the start, they introduced themselves so you got more of an idea of their background and job roles. It included a few competency questions and then a task at the end. They welcomed any questions and explained the role in more detail. Through out the whole process Audley Travel were very quick to get back to me and answer any questions i had. My internet was down for my interview and they were great about rearranging for another day. After struggling to hear back from most companies while applying for jobs, i was very grateful for the great communication through the whole process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Audley Travel

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Audley Travel in Apr 2021

Interview

I really enjoyed the interview process and was made to feel relaxed and comfortable by those who interviewed me. The whole process was executed efficiently, always with effective communication.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Audley Travel (London, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

After applying online, received an email requesting a phone call on the following week. Pretty straight forward with some generic questions, nothing too complicated and all industry related. However I did feel the interviewer wasn't friendly at all, sounded rather unbothered and like reading a script, very dry and even rude which made a completely awkward atmosphere for a first interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 113 Interviews